Superstar
Daps
20220915-201819.jpg

20220915-193304.jpg

20220915-190954.jpg

20220915-193022.jpg

20220915-220022.jpg

@BlackDiBiase I havent heard about this dude. You put me on. :whoo:
Im doing pop art withcereal boxes cause thats all we could afford as kids when my parents divorced. That and refridgerator pie.

yeah paper frank is amazing, he is inspiring i use him as a gauge to improve myself and more output. nice character too.

the cereal box images are dope, i like the last picture angle showing how large it is. fine painting bro ... i'm guessing since you got your studio you sketch less and less and jump right into it? that would be a dream life to wake up and be creating every day lol.

:salute:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
can i ask why bro?

because i actually only had 5 large pieces from years ago and my sole work now is the 20 collage canvas's so i literally have only 5 pieces for show.

lucky for me i am part of a housing community events, and its them that picked 2 out of my 5 paintings left. so not the most glamorous of settings but its 60% i keep and its in November so i could do with that boost of confidence if they sell.

i would like to see your DJ Screw U cereal box, because i have mostly seen your dope paintings.

ever heard of the amazing artist out in atalanta i think, his name is "paper frank". a dope dope illustrator one of my marquees and aims is to get closer to "paper frank" output.

paperfrank6.jpg
Paper frank is one of my
Favs I’ve been following him for years.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
yeah paper frank is amazing, he is inspiring i use him as a gauge to improve myself and more output. nice character too.

the cereal box images are dope, i like the last picture angle showing how large it is. fine painting bro ... i'm guessing since you got your studio you sketch less and less and jump right into it? that would be a dream life to wake up and be creating every day lol.

Pretty much. My bachelor pad is now a studio. Went from being a place of nice things to paint stains. I get tired of living around my art tho....wish I could escape it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. My bachelor pad is now a studio. Went from being a place of nice things to paint stains. I get tired of living around my art tho....wish I could escape it.

hey never that, you want to be more engulfed in the arts bro, especially since you got the skills and drive for the takeover. ie. your skull king alter ego.

quick question please ... i have moved to a new home recently like 4-5 months ago. i havent painted yet in this home and its all clean and nice. where do you put your stained water or ruined paint?

down the sink or the toilet? i dont want any extra plumbing bills lol.

do you ever get home visits from potential curators or persons interested in your works?

come October by the grace of God i am going to be closer to where you are now with living the dream all winter i will be painting. :wow:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
hey never that, you want to be more engulfed in the arts bro, especially since you got the skills and drive for the takeover. ie. your skull king alter ego.

quick question please ... i have moved to a new home recently like 4-5 months ago. i havent painted yet in this home and its all clean and nice. where do you put your stained water or ruined paint?

down the sink or the toilet? i dont want any extra plumbing bills lol.

do you ever get home visits from potential curators or persons interested in your works?

come October by the grace of God i am going to be closer to where you are now with living the dream all winter i will be painting. :wow:
Lol...my kitchen is a mess. You may as well throw the water outside or put it in a big ass jug and toss it when full.

I have about 3 gallery visits so far.

And you say that now..wait til you run outta space tho lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Lol...my kitchen is a mess. You may as well throw the water outside or put it in a big ass jug and toss it when full.

I have about 3 gallery visits so far.

And you say that now..wait til you run outta space tho lol

lol ok i gotcha.

i remember my last apartment the kitchen was a mess and it had seen better days, i stored a lot of work there that i ended up giving away through friends or advertising on social hubs that sell things like fridges, microwaves, clothes, etc. but sometimes i got some cash.

how was the experience please, did you tidy up your apartment or you were more relaxed? reason i ask is i have hopefully 2 paintings being exhibited in a November Community Show i keep 60% (i spoke about this) but the curator who is setting up the show i had an email saying they would contact me if they need to see more works and i am hoping they do.

i hope this could lead to something prosperous, i have been really discouraged and disheartened in the past when dealing with potential shows and sales.

ie. emailing over 100+ local galleries and none of them even getting back to you lol.

hoping for better days though with this November show and my new works to start October, hopefully end the year strongly.

i am in a better home but smaller so running out of space is a possibility, i used to work on larger canvas but now i am solely going to be using 84mx117m

props bro.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
lol ok i gotcha.

i remember my last apartment the kitchen was a mess and it had seen better days, i stored a lot of work there that i ended up giving away through friends or advertising on social hubs that sell things like fridges, microwaves, clothes, etc. but sometimes i got some cash.

how was the experience please, did you tidy up your apartment or you were more relaxed? reason i ask is i have hopefully 2 paintings being exhibited in a November Community Show i keep 60% (i spoke about this) but the curator who is setting up the show i had an email saying they would contact me if they need to see more works and i am hoping they do.

i hope this could lead to something prosperous, i have been really discouraged and disheartened in the past when dealing with potential shows and sales.

ie. emailing over 100+ local galleries and none of them even getting back to you lol.

hoping for better days though with this November show and my new works to start October, hopefully end the year strongly.

i am in a better home but smaller so running out of space is a possibility, i used to work on larger canvas but now i am solely going to be using 84mx117m

props bro.
It can be rough, but we not geauxin out like Van Gogh. I tell myself that shyt daily.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It can be rough, but we not geauxin out like Van Gogh. I tell myself that shyt daily.

:russ: :russ:

have you heard or seen anything from genesis tramaine ? just wondering she must be getting stacks after stacks.

its not about money i know but its not like she doesnt have enough passion its just good to know, living black painters can make a handsome living.

not just kerry james marshall, who is great.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thanks I've been working on a story with my fiance. Kinda a fractured fairy tale about 3 sisters who are witches.

now thats whats up! keep it beautiful get into the hearts man! i am really feeling the drawings and paintings its got a gentle touch.

let the little babies dream through your next one bro! :wow::salute: