Supporter
Daps
Pin image

Pin image

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. January is my fave too 😌

you got skills seems you are very acute with it, it shows. would love to see some paintings too.

i am in a little crisis with the cartoons that i do, this is October today and i planned to have started painting my collage pieces to end by Dec/Jan.

but life has away of giving you new plans lol.

IMG-20221001-041317-resized-20221001-041348298.jpg

these are my illustrative styles, but the game is a fine oil painting.

i have my cartoons that i did i got over 300 stock of images for animation but i think i might alter the cartoons a little bit to fit this new style.

heres an example :

axAVCWX.png

SCNE19.png

BG93b.png

but i am pondering about getting a digital sketchpad and create like over 300 new stock images for animation, while still trying to complete this new painting collection.

anyway props, keep going. look up Robert Valley i think you might like his art very creative way of illustrating, a bit like Jamie Hewlett of the Gorrilaz.

:salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
IMG-20220721-WA0004_resized_20220811_103747723.jpeg

IMG_20220918_073840_resized_20220918_073915621.jpg

this is basically the collage pieces plan so any advise would be trill.

i dont know when all is done whether to glass frame it, since you dont normally glass frame oil paintings but because its a mixed medium background on paper it would be too risky not to glass frame it. its glued down well and all but i plan heavy duty painting that anthony miccalef stuff lol.

what i will be using :

- posca paint markers
- oil paints
- oil pastels
- some spray paint and acrylic white/black/red/yellow.
- might try that gold leaf thing lol.

just trying to get the right time off work, the right space and gusto then i will begin but Isha Allah it will start before October passes.

timeless

All Star
Daps
you got skills seems you are very acute with it, it shows. would love to see some paintings too.

i am in a little crisis with the cartoons that i do, this is October today and i planned to have started painting my collage pieces to end by Dec/Jan.

but life has away of giving you new plans lol.

IMG-20221001-041317-resized-20221001-041348298.jpg

these are my illustrative styles, but the game is a fine oil painting.

i have my cartoons that i did i got over 300 stock of images for animation but i think i might alter the cartoons a little bit to fit this new style.

heres an example :

axAVCWX.png

SCNE19.png

BG93b.png

but i am pondering about getting a digital sketchpad and create like over 300 new stock images for animation, while still trying to complete this new painting collection.

anyway props, keep going. look up Robert Valley i think you might like his art very creative way of illustrating, a bit like Jamie Hewlett of the Gorrilaz.

Thank you! I do try 😄 I've uploaded some of my drawings to an iPad and did some painting using the sketchbook app. I'll share some when I finish.

Your style is definitely unique, I'd be able to spot your work out of a lineup. Really different and full of life. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Animation? You're making your own cartoon? 😯 oh yes! With your art style I can see that happening. Do you know of that show Home Movies on adultswim? Some of your work kinda reminds me of that. All I'm going to say is get a digital sketchpad. You won't regret it and it will change your life. As for your paintings... Take your time. Don't rush and don't overwhelm yourself. At least that's what a friend of mine who did illustration told me. Good luck on your work and I want to see that paint collection 😌

Btw I love the Gorillaz! I'm gonna check that out asap, thanks for letting me know.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thank you! I do try 😄 I've uploaded some of my drawings to an iPad and did some painting using the sketchbook app. I'll share some when I finish.

Your style is definitely unique, I'd be able to spot your work out of a lineup. Really different and full of life. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Animation? You're making your own cartoon? 😯 oh yes! With your art style I can see that happening. Do you know of that show Home Movies on adultswim? Some of your work kinda reminds me of that. All I'm going to say is get a digital sketchpad. You won't regret it and it will change your life. As for your paintings... Take your time. Don't rush and don't overwhelm yourself. At least that's what a friend of mine who did illustration told me. Good luck on your work and I want to see that paint collection 😌

Btw I love the Gorillaz! I'm gonna check that out asap, thanks for letting me know.

thank you so much for your kind words.

i have work in about an hour or so then i am hopping next time i am on the coli around December/Jan2023 by the grace of God i will have my new collection of paintings. you are quite right its not about rushing but i have been waiting for a while and i am very inspired at the moment especially with the works coming through in this thread.

yeah gorillaz-jamie hewlett is a master illustrator like robert valley, enjoy looking at their works..

anyway next time i hope to hear from you, i will see your new art and i hope in return i have some offerings making me closer to the 2nd best painter on the coli lol.

:salute: :salute: