Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
20220504-232422.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anyone do commissions? I tried before but I usually just go ghost when I have to do art as a "job" I left a few people in the dust. I didn't take any money though. But now that I'm back at it someone has asked me to draw something for them. And I explained my history with commissions but they don't care they believe in me and still want the piece done. Its been a week and I haven't started 🙃

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Anyone do commissions? I tried before but I usually just go ghost when I have to do art as a "job" I left a few people in the dust. I didn't take any money though. But now that I'm back at it someone has asked me to draw something for them. And I explained my history with commissions but they don't care they believe in me and still want the piece done. Its been a week and I haven't started 🙃

I do commissions all the time. Thats how a nikka eat.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I guess I should get on it then. Thats my goal. I just wasn't sure how much money is really in it

all depends on your network and talent level. That determines a lot. Plus how actively you post up your artwork. People like to see artists busy or always working on something. It shows commitment and drive.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
you are a master bro, i dont know why i thought that was acrylic maybe its hate. lol.

keep going you are exceptionally talented :salute:
Preciate it. Also thats not hate...that was a positive critique.

Sometimes depending on the skill and tech you can make media look like other media.

I.E. Acrylics are known to mimic oils.

Soft Pastels are my fav drawing media. Paul Goodnight put me on em.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Preciate it. Also thats not hate...that was a positive critique.

Sometimes depending on the skill and tech you can make media look like other media.

I.E. Acrylics are known to mimic oils.

Soft Pastels are my fav drawing media. Paul Goodnight put me on em.

you just put me on. :wow:

Antony Micallef i am great fan of his work, seems you have the same tenacity. so dope.

here are 3 other names i found through youtube :

Matthew Blackwell painter
Riley Holloway
Carlos Delgado painter

enjoy lol :salute:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
you just put me on. :wow:

Antony Micallef i am great fan of his work, seems you have the same tenacity. so dope.

here are 3 other names i found through youtube :

Matthew Blackwell painter
Riley Holloway
Carlos Delgado painter

enjoy lol :salute:
They work is nice but my bulk work moves away from realism. I do realism every now again to keep my skills sharp. But I do like the abstraction of Blackwell his art reminds of Goya. The darkness of it in color not tone.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
all depends on your network and talent level. That determines a lot. Plus how actively you post up your artwork. People like to see artists busy or always working on something. It shows commitment and drive.

I have a regular IG with 4000 followers and people usually pay attention when I post. But since making an art page I only have like 88 followers. Its kind of frustrating. I keep wondering if I should just post my art on my regular page like I used to. I always used to get people asking me to draw shyt for them when I posted on my main page. Im extremely active