Can you draw?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Going through some old stuff, rearranging things in my studio room, I stumbled up on this sketch I did while watching Thunderball on a challenge from friends and thought of my boy @MartyMcFly :myman:
I had to have this done by the end of the movie with the film being my only reference to go by...trying to capture this shyt in motion...:mjlol:

connery_zpsxxedaxrn.jpg

At least I won the bet :yeshrug:

That is phenomenal homie.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Going through some old stuff, rearranging things in my studio room, I stumbled up on this sketch I did while watching Thunderball on a challenge from friends and thought of my boy @MartyMcFly :myman:
I had to have this done by the end of the movie with the film being my only reference to go by...trying to capture this shyt in motion...:mjlol:

connery_zpsxxedaxrn.jpg

At least I won the bet :yeshrug:
Dope as hell sir.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you learn how to digital paint? Do you know of any good tutorials? I've been kind of wanting to get into that....
PSG Art tutorial
http://kreatedbykrause.blogspot.com/2014/10/andrew-loomis-4-essential-properties-of.html

I learned a lot on that androids art page, and anything by Andrew Loomis is very helpful.

edit: I think I misunderstood your post. I don't really know of any tutorials that specifically teaches you to paint/draw digitally, since painting and drawing in general uses the same set of fundamentals. The only differences between painting digitally and physically is you're not looking at what you're drawing (but even that depends on what tablet you're using), mixing colors, and controlling your pen/brush strokes, and getting used to all of takes time and practice really.

Last edited:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSG Art tutorial
http://kreatedbykrause.blogspot.com/2014/10/andrew-loomis-4-essential-properties-of.html

I learned a lot on that androids art page, and anything by Andrew Loomis is very helpful.

edit: I think I misunderstood your post. I don't really know of any tutorials that specifically teaches you to paint/draw digitally, since painting and drawing in general uses the same set of fundamentals. The only differences between painting digitally and physically is you're not looking at what you're drawing (but even that depends on what tablet you're using), mixing colors, and controlling your pen/brush strokes, and getting used to all of takes time and practice really.
This is the main thing I'm trying to figure out. I don't know what settings are best to use for lineart.