Can you draw?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Small bump but I have a question to you drawing ass folks, do you do everything with software or do you sketch things with pencil/paper than work on them with the software? :jbhmm:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Just got this iPad pro and apple pencil. I can draw decent off impressions but I've recently got interested in drawing and im trying to learn how to draw accurately now

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
308xvyu.jpg

IG - princejaffejoe

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh. I tried doing it with the software and just couldn't get anything decent going :jbhmm:

It will take some getting the hang of (im still getting the hang of it) and it will take patience depending on what equipment you're working with but it'll be worth it after a while

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
It will take some getting the hang of (im still getting the hang of it) and it will take patience depending on what equipment you're working with but it'll be worth it after a while

:salute:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Small bump but I have a question to you drawing ass folks, do you do everything with software or do you sketch things with pencil/paper than work on them with the software? :jbhmm:

you can do it both ways.

you can take a rough sketch or what you would consider a complete piece and then scan it into photoshop and work on it from there.

when i have done drawing related stuff in photoshop, i prefer to start with something i drew on paper and then import it in.

some people do it all in photoshop.

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
you can do it both ways.

you can take a rough sketch or what you would consider a complete piece and then scan it into photoshop and work on it from there.

when i have done drawing related stuff in photoshop, i prefer to start with something i drew on paper and then import it in.

some people do it all in photoshop.

Thanks breh. I've been interested in leaning how to draw, altho I don't have the time, talent or resources to do it on a professional level :salute:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
0MP2jFz.jpg
when you hella bore at work. Haven't flex my pencil in a minute but, this was a attempt. plan on going in with a darker gradient in certain areas. With possibly a 7b-8b pencil particularly in the neck area. the above was done with a 2b mechanical pencil. @lady.libra