Can you draw?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
0MP2jFz.jpg
when you hella bore at work. Haven't flex my pencil in a minute but, this was a attempt. plan on going in with a darker gradient in certain areas. With possibly a 7b-8b pencil particularly in the neck area. the above was done with a 2b mechanical pencil. @lady.libra

Tight work...real nice with it. :obama:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I can't find the option for direct link
okay ill explain a bit more in detail my G

im on my phone and dont know how to screen capture.

on imgur go to your username whatever it is. When you place the arrow on your username a dropbox shoul come up. Click on images. from there you should have access to all the pictures you uploaded to imgur. Click on any pic and once the pic come up in the right hand corner. You'll see

• Image link
  • Direct link
  • Markdown link
  • HTML
  • BBCode

you want you copy and paste the url for direct link and place between

image tags like ex:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ironfist.jpg[/img]

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
okay ill explain a bit more in detail my G

im on my phone and dont know how to screen capture.

on imgur go to your username whatever it is. When you place the arrow on your username a dropbox shoul come up. Click on images. from there you should have access to all the pictures you uploaded to imgur. Click on any pic and once the pic come up in the right hand corner. You'll see

• Image link
  • Direct link
  • Markdown link
  • HTML
  • BBCode

you want you copy and paste the url for direct link and place between

image tags like ex:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ironfist.jpg[/img]

I'm on my phone too. I think the imgur app is a little different from the site. Crazy thing is I did this before in the pokemon go thread and put up some fitness progression pics in the gym. But I seem to have forgotten how to do it now :snoop: