Can you draw?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
felllow artists whats the best site to use to display your art work ? Is it better to get a blog or is flickr,tumblr, wordpress any good ?

what should i use to display my work ? thanks.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
felllow artists whats the best site to use to display your art work ? Is it better to get a blog or is flickr,tumblr, wordpress any good ?

what should i use to display my work ? thanks.
I'm wondering the same thing. Like, what would be a good site to post an entire comic book on....

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm jealous as fukk. If I could have any job in the world it would be making comics/manga but I can't draw for shyt. :mjcry:
so why not learn how to draw then? The difference between someone who can draw and someone who can't is the hours they spent learning. I'm not sure why people think drawing is some natural talent that either u have it or you don't.

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
20150919_201410.jpg

My contribution, finished her up yesterday.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
so why not learn how to draw then? The difference between someone who can draw and someone who can't is the hours they spent learning. I'm not sure why people think drawing is some natural talent that either u have it or you don't.
Sorry, I really don't mean to come across as being crass (so please don't take it that way) but either you have it, or you don't. We all can indulge into something we like doing in the academic sense...doesn't mean that we're cut out for it.

I mean I've always envied guys that could sing women outta their draws but I sure as hell don't have the voice/talent for it even when I'm singing to myself I sound fukked up. That's cool because it's not the talent I was born with. Same with guys that can ball on the reg...good in the academic sense but not everyone can be :mjpls:
I can't speak for anyone else here but my skills were ingrained self-taught. My parents told me I was drawing shyt at 2-3 years old outta the comics section of the newspaper (not great but noticeably impressive for the age) I found art classes boring after awhile because what curriculum schools go over the course of a year, I had already learned on my own... somehow it's internal...I can't explain any better than that. So usually my teachers would just let me cook and give me the "A":francis:

I encourage anyone who wants to get into art to go for it; it's subjective anyway, people are going to like different art styles and/or approaches... But to think that born talent has nothing to do with it is just wrong.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry, I really don't mean to come across as being crass (so please don't take it that way) but either you have it, or you don't. We all can indulge into something we like doing in the academic sense...doesn't mean that we're cut out for it.

I mean I've always envied guys that could sing women outta their draws but I sure as hell don't have the voice/talent for it even when I'm singing to myself I sound fukked up. That's cool because it's not the talent I was born with. Same with guys that can ball on the reg...good in the academic sense but not everyone can be :mjpls:
I can't speak for anyone else here but my skills were ingrained self-taught. My parents told me I was drawing shyt at 2-3 years old outta the comics section of the newspaper (not great but noticeably impressive for the age) I found art classes boring after awhile because what curriculum schools go over the course of a year, I had already learned on my own. So usually my teachers would just let me cook and give me the "A":francis:

I encourage anyone who wants to get into art to go for it; it's subjective anyway, people are going to like different art styles and/or approaches... But to think that born talent has nothing to do with it is just wrong.
:salute: