Can You Cook?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i usually bake em in the oven have them juices overflowing :ahh:
some vegs with it simple like corn and green beans :jawalrus:

i wanna learn to make a beef bowel of ramen like the one's in japan them shyts were so so fukking good :takedat: put that egg on top of it too :whoo:

i miss those ramen shops :sadbron:

Take some flicks breh. :salute:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yes! I love cooking and sharing meals with people. It means a lot to me. If I feed you, it means I care and anyone who feeds me, I'm their bestest friend lol.

I'm real old school with it. I'm gonna be the type to make you take a plate with you when you leave my house.

I made some Thai curry chicken the other day. I have to cook something for a potluck soon. I'm not sure what to make tho. Either Mac and cheese or chicken wings maybe some ziti.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Yes! I love cooking and sharing meals with people. It means a lot to me. If I feed you, it means I care and anyone who feeds me, I'm their bestest friend lol.

I'm real old school with it. I'm gonna be the type to make you take a plate with you when you leave my house.

I made some Thai curry chicken the other day. I have to cook something for a potluck soon. I'm not sure what to make tho. Either Mac and cheese or chicken wings maybe some ziti.
Ziti is the GOAT casserole! Share with the coli:feedme:.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bomboclattt! Mi girl said ZITI! :ahh:

anigif_longform-original-29499-1409758662-3.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We can. I already love you. :hug:
I'll be your simp.
Babe all you have to do is cook something like that once a week, and I'm yours forever. :shaq: You don't even want to know what would go down if you cooked like that every day. :noah:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Men that can cook. :ohlawd:

I can cook too.
A man that can't cook is unattractive as fukk. Some of these dudes need to let go of that bullshyt ass "I don't have to know how to cook. My woman gonna cook for me. :smugdraper:" They say it with such pride too.

That shyt is not cute. :dahell: Learn how to take care of your goddamn selves.

That being said, yes I can cook.