Can you be Gay without ever having sex with another man?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I know a guy that acts,talks and walks like a Flamboyant homosexual and mostly hangs out with women. He has a roster of women on his team and has no desire to have sex with a man. Should he be labeled as a Gay just because of his appearance?

He looks like this dude:
b-slade-tonex-400x295.jpeg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Apparently to the coli, everything you do can make you gay EXCEPT actually being sexually attracted to men.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
He's not gay, he's just effeminate. If he's got a roster of women and no desire to be with men, that's the definition of straight. Now he might act like most stereotypical gay men might, but that doesn't make him actually gay.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I know a guy that acts,talks and walks like a Flamboyant homosexual and mostly hangs out with women. He has a roster of women on his team and has no desire to have sex with a man. Should he be labeled as a Gay just because of his appearance?

He looks like this dude:
b-slade-tonex-400x295.jpeg

Don't know if you can label cats based on their appearance. A lot of cats these days are androgynous as hell but love the puss.

He's not gay, he's just effeminate. If he's got a roster of women and no desire to be with men, that's the definition of straight. Now he might act like most stereotypical gay men might, but that doesn't make him actually gay.

Agree on the "effeminate" part, but I MAY disagree on the "got a roster of women" makes him the definition of straight.

I knew a couple dudes in a college...decently cool cats and STAYED with a stable of BAD broads from their high school in the burbs. One of the dudes was on the track team and had a girlfriend for years, but they just had a bisexual aura about them. My girl swore they weren't gay/bi but me and my homie were sure of it. :belipetraeus:

Years after college, pictures popped up on FB and sure enough, they were just out with it. Pictures of them glammed up, shirtless & hugged up with flamboyant dudes. It's like...they were fighting it for a while and finally just gave in to what they were meant to be. :ohhh:

I think it might be easy for a lot of effeminate dudes to pull a stable of chicks b/c they hit it off with them easier and though a lot of these dudes could very well be straight...I wouldn't rule out that they're still struggling to find their sexuality. Some cats don't come out for years. They just don't feel honest with themselves after a while and say "fukk it. I'm gonna do what makes me feel genuine." :manny:

Were you straight back when you were still a virgin? :mjpls:

:laugh: I was going HAMMER in middle school with that scrambled Spice Channel. Vagina was my destiny. :wow:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
your only gay if you take dikk or fukk sumthin that has a dikk or have feelings for another male

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I know a nikka exactly like the dude u described an yeah that nikka gay as fukk. I fukked this one hoe who used to be best friends with this guy and she told me that buddy came out to her on the low and told her he finds men attractive. After that, I'm certain every feminine nikka that only hangs with hoes is gay.