Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Ya'll really saying this girl is ugly? Even if she isn't in your age range, if she was 5-10 years older and more mature, you're saying you wouldn't like a shot? That accent? She can sing. Doesn't seem to have a bad head on her shoulders....Really

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

giphy.gif

Gina from Martin is prime example.

But is Gina some huge sex symbol though?

She's a good actress, but I don't see people acting like she's Halle Berry or something

Our entire society is built off of this principle. Cute black girls out here dating swagless, unattractive lames only because they're white males, yet you think skin tone doesn't figure into how many of us gauge appeal?. :mjlol:

:mindblown:Where?

You nikkaz see a few Black chicks with White dudes completely ignoring the 90% of Black women with Black men.

It's ridiculous

FKA Twigs

2016GettyImages-fkatwigs-newalbum.jpg

Where have you ever seen nikkaz gassing up FKA Twigs:stopitslime:?

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FKA Twigs

2016GettyImages-fkatwigs-newalbum.jpg
:scust:

A lot of people in here sound young. Not saying certain lightskin chicks aren't over rated but not everyone is attracted to the same look. I like a couple imperfections on a chick it makes her more attractive personally to me. What you find attractive isn't necessarily what the next man finds attractive.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardi B
Gina from Martin is not all that, but her character had a fun personality & sex appeal

The older of Obama's daughters, she is hideous, but she starting to grow in to her looks

Lightskin Auntie Viv from fresh prince,was nothing special, but still smashable if I was her age