Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

Daps
tinashe fine imo

the joke on her tho, is that she can't be successful at anything not at music or dancing(DWTS she got eliminated) thats what most say about her. Alot who aren't even fans give her props lookwise:pachaha:

In her defense, back when I watched DWTS with my ex, all the attractive black women were eliminated before they should have, or lost in the final two. Lil Kim, Mya, Mel B, Brandy. Amber Riley won, but she’s fat.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Paula Patton.

Rosie Perez

She has a lot of sex appeal though and her body is banging so that makes up for it.

tqnzGl.gif

She lowkey bae to me though...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't get the appeal.:manny:

she's cute, and would be an 8 if she actually ever put herself together, but she has a terrible sense of style. but she's not universally held up as bad or a dime, there are some dudes who think she's fine, but any decent looking woman (5 and up) will have at least a few dudes who rate her much more highly than the general consensus.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Elle Varner average now? :mjlol:All them chicks is above average. Majority of y’all saying that just to get some internet daps and love from chicks you will never meet in your life
ElleVarner4_article.jpg

Yeah breh, average tending towards ugly imo.

She got hella face n head breh.

Literally looking like a lightbulb b.

N I'm not saying ish for daps.

Why would i, i know none of you people irl.

My preference is darker women, n it doesn't help that all the ones i named are average, if not ugly.

Between Brittney and Elle, the notions these fivehead chicks got must be enormous