Can y’all please some examples of “people only think she’s cute cause she’s light skinned”

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I think Tinashe and Ella Mai would be more attractive if they were more "melanated.":wow:

Take the baddest light-skin chick you can think of and make her Bria Myles color:banderas: and tell me she wouldn't be more attractive:steviej:

It's really more about your features than your complexion. I only see mf'ers who look and sound like Kodak Black still on that colorism wave.:rudy:

I think back in the day colorism was much worse in the community (and it went both ways). Now I think there is a phenomenon where Shea Butter's and Hotep's try to say some less attractive people are good looking just b/c they are dark-skinned.

invalid

Banned
Daps
FKA Twigs

2016GettyImages-fkatwigs-newalbum.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
some of y’all really reaching in this thread. Zendaya is cute, nothing more. No one gasses her looks beyond what she is.

Furthermore she was a Disney star, that comes with a built in fan base and industry access.

Keke Palmer had the same platform as zendaya, altho coming from Nickelodeon, and an acclaimed performance in that spelling bee movie. She easily could’ve been where zendaya is and further had she not decided to dumb herself down and go the ratchet route

0829-zendaya-parents-getty-9.jpg

I don’t believe she would be where she is today if she had the same complexion as her father and def not 50m followers on IG. I don’t even think there is a dark skin woman celeb with 50m or shyt even 10m.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I keep reading that on here. Skin tone does not make you more attractive. Can yall Please provide some examples of girls that people only say are cute cause they’re light.

Doja Cat:yeshrug:

Being lightskin does give you a boost just like being white gives you a boost. Or are we gonna act like black people don't hype up mediorce white people just cause they white?:comeon:

Same principal with SOME lightskin girls.