Can Women Who Have Abortions Be Animal Rights Activists

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
First, I hope that in your comparison you're not implying that children are their parents' "property". And if you aren't, I don't get the point in comparing pets to babies. Second, I assume you know that even if something is yours, you can't just do whatever you want with it. Your house is your house, so you could put it on fire if you wished to, but I doubt that's legal. Your dog is your dog, but if you torture it that's just what it is, torture, which I guess you don't condone, whether it's performed on "property" or not.

On the other hand, if a woman doesn't want to bear a child in her body, I don't see how that's anybody's business. She might actually be doing all of us a favor when you see all the retards running around.

How you manage to body your own debating style is laughable at best. This nikka in here bodying his own self. just logg off breh :pachaha:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
First, I hope that in your comparison you're not implying that children are their parents' "property". And if you aren't, I don't get the point in comparing pets to babies. Second, I assume you know that even if something is yours, you can't just do whatever you want with it. Your house is your house, so you could put it on fire if you wished to, but I doubt that's legal. Your dog is your dog, but if you torture it that's just what it is, torture, which I guess you don't condone, whether it's performed on "property" or not.

On the other hand, if a woman doesn't want to bear a child in her body, I don't see how that's anybody's business. She might actually be doing all of us a favor when you see all the retards running around.

my comparison wasnt the pets to babies.........rather property to property.

You're point of view is that a women should be able to do what she wants to her body because it's her property. What im saying is that if you feel that way then you should also be in agreement with a person being able to do whatever they want with/to their other property, which includes pets.

The fact that you acknowledge that you dont think a child is their parents property makes your position even worse. So whose property do you consider a child?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I see we've reached the point where you run out of arguments and resort to personal attacks. Never fails :yeshrug:

Nobody should have the right to treat life as an option. That's like me deciding on whether I want to kill you or not based on whether it makes my life easier. Do you know how idiotic that sounds

There is nothing close minded about telling people to face up to their responsibilities, no oned forced them to have sex that's a choice they made, the infant should not be terminated and deprive the chance to make his choices in life.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
my comparison wasnt the pets to babies.........rather property to property.

You're point of view is that a women should be able to do what she wants to her body because it's her property. What im saying is that if you feel that way then you should also be in agreement with a person being able to do whatever they want with/to their other property, which includes pets.

The fact that you acknowledge that you dont think a child is their parents property makes your position even worse. So whose property do you consider a child?

A child is no one's "property" breh, come on. We're not talking about cars here.

Nobody should have the right to treat life as an option. That's like me deciding on whether I want to kill you or not based on whether it makes my life easier. Do you know how idiotic that sounds

There is nothing close minded about telling people to face up to their responsibilities, no oned forced them to have sex that's a choice they made, the infant should not be terminated and deprive the chance to make his choices in life.

How do you define "life"? Because at the rate y'all going, masturbation is a genocide, who knows what all those poor spermatozoa would've amounted to in life. How dare a woman take a pill, who is she to decide when she wants a baby?

Again, why do you care so much about what a woman does with her own body? What's your beef that you totally discard what she may or may not want.

Why is it so hard for you to give people a CHOICE?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
A child is no one's "property" breh, come on. We're not talking about cars here.

How do you define "life"? Because at the rate y'all going, masturbation is a genocide, who knows what all those poor spermatozoa would've amounted to in life. How dare a woman take a pill, who is she to decide when she wants a baby?

Again, why do you care so much about what a woman does with her own body? What's your beef that you totally discard what she may or may not want.

Why is it so hard for you to give people a CHOICE?

18 DAYS AFTER CONCEPTION THERE IS A HEART BEAT. "LIFE"

I don't care what a woman wants to do with her body she can fukk whoever she likes,I got a problem tho when she get pregnant and want to throw an innocent child in the bushes out of selfish reasons. She stop havin full control of her body when their is another life in there dependent on it.

You can try switch the focus from the infant to the woman if you want but that only magnify the selfishness of the woman throwing life to the bushes after making a decisoin to have sex despite knowing of the possible implications. The state should protect the unborn child right to life as much as they protect her right to her body.

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
Once you switch the focus from not coming from a humans body to to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit to their property it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their property?

:huhldup: Damn if this dont sound like slave master talk...:scusthov:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
18 DAYS AFTER CONCEPTION THERE IS A HEART BEAT. "LIFE"

I don't care what a woman wants to do with her body she can fukk whoever she likes,I got a problem tho when she get pregnant and want to throw an innocent child in the bushes out of selfish reasons. She stop havin full control of her body when their is another life in there dependent on it.

You can try switch the focus from the infant to the woman if you want but that only magnify the selfishness of the woman throwing life to the bushes after making a decisoin to have sex despite knowing of the possible implications. The state should protect the unborn child right to life as much as they protect her right to her body.

Fundamental difference between you and me. Every person has sole control of his/her body no matter what for me. Man, woman, elderly person, whatever. Unless you've committed a crime and they put you away in jail. Other than that, NO ONE should even have the balls to pretend to have the right to tell a woman "Shut up woman about your life and your desires, you opened your legs and now you WILL have that child".

If she doesn't want the kid, she doesn't want the kid.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Fundamental difference between you and me. Every person has sole control of his/her body no matter what for me. Man, woman, elderly person, whatever. Unless you've committed a crime and they put you away in jail. Other than that, NO ONE should even have the balls to pretend to have the right to tell a woman "Shut up woman about your life and your desires, you opened your legs and now you WILL have that child".

If she doesn't want the kid, she doesn't want the kid.

You Pro Murder Im Against It. You Right We Can Never See Eye To Eye I Dont Stoop That Low :manny:

Abortion Is Criminal And Sadistic It Just Happens To Be Legal.