Can Women Who Have Abortions Be Animal Rights Activists

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:mjpls: The abortion clinics around my way are jammed packed every weekday with em.

:snoop: the question is directed at females are who are Animal Rights Activists who support abortions... not just chicks who have abortions

Don't be blinded by your hate :mjpls:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Can a person that drinks/condones Alcholol consumption or smokes/condones cigeratte smoking be against smoking/conding marijuanna?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You think they don't know how babies are made? If that's the case y'all really need to step your sex ed up pronto :damn:

:ufdup: You arguing my point for me breh!

People know one of the consequences of sex is unwanted pregnancy yet still go on bout it and be like I ain't know I was gone get pregnant :skip:

Nah buddy you should have no right to end a future life just bc you fukked up yours in your decision making :heh:

There is too much knowledge out there for nikkas and bytches not to know better.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Once you switch the focus from the unborn foetus to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit for him/herself, it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their bodies?

who are we to tell people what to do with their pets?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Because obviously, friend, if someone grabbed your child and threw him or her out of the window and then said, "hello my name is Frank" you would feel that he wronged you. Wronged you to the point that you definately would not want to shake his hand and possibly to the point of killing him. Obviously this is a consequence but a consequence of a percieved wrong in the eyes of an individual.

:dead:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:ufdup: You arguing my point for me breh!

People know one of the consequences of sex is unwanted pregnancy yet still go on bout it and be like I ain't know I was gone get pregnant :skip:

Nah buddy you should have no right to end a future life just bc you fukked up yours in your decision making :heh:

There is too much knowledge out there for nikkas and bytches not to know better.

No, I wanted to point out how backwards it is to really think that abstinence is the way. People are going to have sex, yes even that guy who swears up and down he's holier-than-thou, pure and all that...why do you think girls in some Muslim countries have to get surgery to reconstruct their hymen? Because they want to have sex just like everyone, but backward societal pressures leads them to have to be hypocritical about it and undergo sometimes dangerous interventions. It's the same backwards mentality that be like "NO TO ABORTION" but don't give two fukks if the girl who like JUST ABOUT EVERYONE wants to have sex, does, unfortunately gets prego because NO means of contraception is 100 % proof and has to undergo underground abortion or get rid of the kid because backwards societies look down on her.

Abortion is just about allowing a person to really consider their options regarding the biggest decision in his/her life. Everybody is allowed to make mistakes, hell I'd rather a girl be responsible and realize that she's not ready for a baby than her abandoning that baby or trying to raise him/her when she's still a kid herself or in a fukked-up situation she's not sure she can handle. Babies aren't for everyone brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
No, I wanted to point out how backwards it is to really think that abstinence is the way. People are going to have sex, yes even that guy who swears up and down he's holier-than-thou, pure and all that...why do you think girls in some Muslim countries have to get surgery to reconstruct their hymen? Because they want to have sex just like everyone, but backward societal pressures leads them to have to be hypocritical about it and undergo sometimes dangerous interventions. It's the same backwards mentality that be like "NO TO ABORTION" but don't give two fukks if the girl who like JUST ABOUT EVERYONE wants to have sex, does, unfortunately gets prego because NO means of contraception is 100 % proof and has to undergo underground abortion or get rid of the kid because backwards societies look down on her.

Abortion is just about allowing a person to really consider their options regarding the biggest decision in his/her life. Everybody is allowed to make mistakes, hell I'd rather a girl be responsible and realize that she's not ready for a baby than her abandoning that baby or trying to raise him/her when she's still a kid herself or in a fukked-up situation she's not sure she can handle. Babies aren't for everyone brehs.

Guess What I Have No Pity For People Who Cant Face Up To The Consequences Of Their Actions. All You Doing Is Making Excuses. Guess What Unwanted Pregnancy Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen When People Have Sex And Some Of Those things You Have To Live With For Life. So You Can Cry A River All You Want Bout Societal Pressures Blah The fukk Blah But Guess What Murder Is Wrong And When You Have An Abortion You Eventually Committing Murder Over Actions You Could Have Controlled

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Guess What I Have No Pity For People Who Cant Face Up To The Consequences Of Their Actions. All You Doing Is Making Excuses. Guess What Unwanted Pregnancy Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen When People Have Sex And Some Of Those things You Have To Live With For Life. So You Can Cry A River All You Want Bout Societal Pressures Blah The fukk Blah But Guess What Murder Is Wrong And When You Have An Abortion You Eventually Committing Murder Over Actions You Could Have Controlled

Breh it ain't nothing because I know your type of closed-minded people. I'm just using your posts to expose another point of view so no need to get all hyped. Talking about murder while I'm sure you don't give two fukks about kids getting bombed by drones "Those little motherfukkers have to take their responsibilities up no one told them to be born in a war zone" :russ:

No one cares about your "pity" breh, that's not the point. The point is that unfortunately you close-minded people always tend to put pressure on ALL of society, and eventually end up trying to pass restrictive laws. The difference between pro-choice and "pro-life" people is that pro-choice people want those who want to abort to actually have that OPTION, they're not imposing abortion on people who don't want it on the first place. If you had a one-night stand and want to keep the baby, hell, go ahead. But you should be able to CHOOSE TO DO SO based on your own assessment, not on societal pressure or backwards laws. Y'all "pro-life" people want to impose your opinion on EVERYONE, with no regard for the right of people to think for themselves. I'm not even mad, that's just what close-minded people do, all the time and everywhere.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The pet does not come from the women's body breh :beli:

Once you switch the focus from not coming from a humans body to to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit to their property it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their property?

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Once you switch the focus from not coming from a humans body to to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit to their property it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their property?

First, I hope that in your comparison you're not implying that children are their parents' "property". And if you aren't, I don't get the point in comparing pets to babies. Second, I assume you know that even if something is yours, you can't just do whatever you want with it. Your house is your house, so you could put it on fire if you wished to, but I doubt that's legal. Your dog is your dog, but if you torture it that's just what it is, torture, which I guess you don't condone, whether it's performed on "property" or not.

On the other hand, if a woman doesn't want to bear a child in her body, I don't see how that's anybody's business. She might actually be doing all of us a favor when you see all the retards running around.