Can Women Who Have Abortions Be Animal Rights Activists

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Does that make sense to you? To protest euthanization of animals but cheer for the death of babies?

Nope but a lot of them are involved in what I consider a death culture, so it's not exactly surprising..the inconsistency. I think it's more about control and identity politics than compassion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abortion is one reason why I don't believe there is anything wrong with murder...

I mean at what point do we decide when it's okay to end any form of life...?

A foetus is biologically alive, and NO ONE knows what it's like to be a foetus...

I do support abortion, only because I believe every human being is free to do whatever the hell is it they want to do...

There is no right or wrong nor good and evil...Only actions with consequences that we as a society decide to create in order to control ourselves...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Where's the "baby"?

I guess we don't have to go into a long thread that explains to you that no method of contraception is 100 % proof, I assume you already know that. And I hope you're not one who believes that raped women have built-in defenses that reject the semen, whether the rape is "legitimate" or not :deadmanny:

The bolded is really on some "Women shut up and breed" medieval shyt.

Why do you people worry so much about what other adult people do with their bodies, how does it affect YOU? :mindblown: Do you lose sleep over random girls having abortions?

its Not No Women Shut Up And Breed Its About Living With the Consequences Of The Decision Yoh Made. When People Have Sex Their Is Likelyhood Of Pregnancy That Is A Fa T. If You Not Ready To Live With The Consequences Abstain From The Decision. ItS That Same Reason I Dont Feel Bad Bout nikkas Crying About Child Support. Second The Percentage Of Abortions Due To Rape Is Less Than 2 % And That Is About The Only Legitimate Reason To Have One. So You Can Miss Me With The Bs. Your Right Over Your Body Should Not TrumpThe Right To Life.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Abortion is one reason why I don't believe there is anything wrong with murder...

I mean at what point do we decide when it's okay to end any form of life...?

A foetus is biologically alive, and NO ONE knows what it's like to be a foetus...

I do support abortion, only because I believe every human being is free to do whatever the hell is it they want to do...

There is no right or wrong nor good and evil...Only actions with consequences that we as a society decide to create in order to control ourselves...

U can't compare an abortion to a serial killer :beli:

Do u think it would be ok for me to just walk up to your family member and smoke them and that's completely ok? I shouldn't have to go to jail or nothin? :usure:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
But to answer the OP's question. It is possible that women who hav had abortions be animal rights activists. I've seen that type of shyt. White folks are known to save the lives of whales orsome type of endangered species but no will walk over a human being lying dead in the street. White folks LOVE animals to death

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
its Not No Women Shut Up And Breed Its About Living With the Consequences Of The Decision Yoh Made. When People Have Sex Their Is Likelyhood Of Pregnancy That Is A Fa T. If You Not Ready To Live With The Consequences Abstain From The Decision. ItS That Same Reason I Dont Feel Bad Bout nikkas Crying About Child Support. Second The Percentage Of Abortions Due To Rape Is Less Than 2 % And That Is About The Only Legitimate Reason To Have One. So You Can Miss Me With The Bs. Your Right Over Your Body Should Not TrumpThe Right To Life.

Says who? Again, who are you to tell women what they should or shouldn't do?

Basically, you're calling for abstinence unless you want a baby huh...wonder how that works out

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/01/28/abstinence-education-to-blame-for-rise-in-teen-pregnancy-rates/

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This makes zero sense. What it seems like you're trying to say is in your mind there is no universal right or wrong good and evil and that these concepts are subjective to the individual.

Because obviously, friend, if someone grabbed your child and threw him or her out of the window and then said, "hello my name is Frank" you would feel that he wronged you. Wronged you to the point that you definately would not want to shake his hand and possibly to the point of killing him. Obviously this is a consequence but a consequence of a percieved wrong in the eyes of an individual.

Thankfully, most people have the innate morals to know that there are universal rights and wrongs on this planet that activate emotions in people and cause them to react in specific ways.

Abortion is murder and its disgusting. The toll it takes on the body is testament to how wrong it truely is. Just disgusting knowing there are women championing to save animals, only to bring them to shelters where they are exterminated and in the same breath championing the death of children being killed in abortion clinics.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Something else thats interesting is animal rights activists speak of saving animals from the streets and putting them in shelters but organizations like Peta kill more animals than people do.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Says who? Again, who are you to tell women what they should or shouldn't do?

Basically, you're calling for abstinence unless you want a baby huh...wonder how that works out

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/01/28/abstinence-education-to-blame-for-rise-in-teen-pregnancy-rates/

No You Dumbass Im Saying People Should BE Ready To Accept The Consequences Of Their Actions And Pregnancy Being One Of Them When You Have Sex. The Condom Popped Or Im Not Ready For A Kid Are Not valid Excuses To Kill A Life. That Is Not Rocket Science.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
No You Dumbass Im Saying People Should BE Ready To Accept The Consequences Of Their Actions And Pregnancy Being One Of Them When You Have Sex. The Condom Popped Or Im Not Ready For A Kid Are Not valid Excuses To Kill A Life. That Is Not Rocket Science.

Why you catching feelings tho :umad:

Sure go ask those 16 years old having sex at a party if they thought about how they would call their baby :aicmon: