Can Women Who Have Abortions Be Animal Rights Activists

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does it make sense to be about savin gthe animals when you've murdered your own child. Please help a friend understand this, friends. :sitdown:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
A lot of women who are animal rights activists are pro abortion. :yeshrug:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Does it make sense to be about savin gthe animals when you've murdered your own child. Please help a friend understand this, friends. :sitdown:

Once you switch the focus from the unborn foetus to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit for him/herself, it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their bodies?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Animal rights activists are hypocrites. Spiders are animals too but I never see you bytch-ass "activists" protesting how often these poor things get stomped the fukk out for no reason.

:demonic:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Animal rights activists are hypocrites. Spiders are animals too but I never see you bytch-ass "activists" protesting how often these poor things get stomped the fukk out for no reason.

:demonic:

I agree with this tho. Same goes with vegetarians who eat eggs and/or fish because it's not "meat" :deadmanny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Once you switch the focus from the unborn foetus to a person having the right to do what he/she deems fit for him/herself, it's much easier to understand. Who are we to tell people what to do with their bodies?

Your not doing something to your body, you're doing something to a baby. The process of killing the baby does something to your body.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Once She Made The Choice To Have Sex And Get Pregnant She lost That Priviledge It No Longer Became Her Body But Rather Their Bodies.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Your not doing something to your body, you're doing something to a baby. The process of killing the baby does something to your body.

Where's the "baby"?

Once She Made The Choice To Have Sex And Get Pregnant She lost That Priviledge It No Longer Became Her Body But Rather Their Bodies.

I guess we don't have to go into a long thread that explains to you that no method of contraception is 100 % proof, I assume you already know that. And I hope you're not one who believes that raped women have built-in defenses that reject the semen, whether the rape is "legitimate" or not :deadmanny:

The bolded is really on some "Women shut up and breed" medieval shyt.

Why do you people worry so much about what other adult people do with their bodies, how does it affect YOU? :mindblown: Do you lose sleep over random girls having abortions?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where's the "baby"?

I guess we don't have to go into a long thread that explains to you that no method of contraception is 100 % proof, I assume you already know that. And I hope you're not one who believes that raped women have built-in defenses that reject the semen, whether the rape is "legitimate" or not :deadmanny:

The bolded is really on some "Women shut up and breed" medieval shyt.

Why do you people worry so much about what other adult people do with their bodies, how does it affect YOU? :mindblown: Do you lose sleep over random girls having abortions?

Its in the body but the baby is not, her body.