Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm not buying in until we got ten wins....i hate being conditioned like this to expect the worst

This.
I didn't feel safe till we where up 24. I knew a play like J.Bell would happen. Really unexcusable I would almost bench him and play Leshoure next game. If we beat Green Bay next week I will be a believer though. Beating GB at GB with them coming off a bye would be the biggest victory ever.

And this, minus benching Bell.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lions secondary looks thin as hell brehs. Mathis or Houston go down=wide open WRs.

Suh looking like an early defense POTY candidate

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
nickfairleychestbump.gif

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
To quote Matt the Diesel Deary "the green bay games does not matter" All we have to do is keep smashing these division teams at home and get one on the road. Look at the schedule, we still get to play Philly, the Giants, the Steelers (we might kill big ben), Tampa Bay, Dallas and Bmore.

Our schedule is favorable as fukk and before the season it did not look that way. Most of these teams will have O-line issues for the remainder of the season. Its looking good as long as we don't implode.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fairley looks to have gained 25 lbs all in the belly lol, as long as he don't miss anymore games

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
To quote Matt the Diesel Deary "the green bay games does not matter" All we have to do is keep smashing these division teams at home and get one on the road. Look at the schedule, we still get to play Philly, the Giants, the Steelers (we might kill big ben), Tampa Bay, Dallas and Bmore.

Our schedule is favorable as fukk and before the season it did not look that way. Most of these teams will have O-line issues for the remainder of the season. Its looking good as long as we don't implode.
Yeah, but in an "exorcizing the demons" sort of way, for this franchise it does matter.That shyt would be huge. A road win... and at Lambeau :krs:. I know better than to go crazy and I always temper my expectations with this team, but that would be a major step.

And while the schedule does look favorable, we as Lions fans know better than to start checking off w's before the clock reads 0.00. It's definitely encouraging though to see Wray their doing now.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Fairley looks to have gained 25 lbs all in the belly lol, as long as he don't miss anymore games

Whats funny is he has actually lost weight and in his best ever shape he has been in.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
I'll keep it a buck, I treat these games like a long ass NCAA tournament...survive and advance. The last 5 games of the season looked too tough and now? :manny: I agree, with this Lions team you can't predict W's and L's so I'll be on my :lupe: till they fukk up royally