Can William clay ford kick the bucket already official Detroit Lions 2013-14 season thread

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
That's bad to hear about Jason Jones. Really liked what he was showing

Yeah he is really good at sealing the edge we will miss that. Hopefully D.Taylor can step up. He is built like an elite DE should be. He was on his way to being elite in college. Then just look like he stop giving a fukk.

Also Ansah proving me wrong. His stats should be 4.5 sacks and 3 FF if we didn't have to ill time penalties. The thing I like about Ansah is he plays the run way better then Avril but he also makes teams pay from Suh pressure up the middle. Suh get pressure and pushes the qb out the box and Ziggy gets it done.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Over on another board we have weekly bets and whatever team loses has to do a MS Paint picture of the other choice.

This week was Suh aka Mr.Clean.
Wn0oFHR.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he is really good at sealing the edge we will miss that. Hopefully D.Taylor can step up. He is built like an elite DE should be. He was on his way to being elite in college. Then just look like he stop giving a fukk.

Also Ansah proving me wrong. His stats should be 4.5 sacks and 3 FF if we didn't have to ill time penalties. The thing I like about Ansah is he plays the run way better then Avril but he also makes teams pay from Suh pressure up the middle. Suh get pressure and pushes the qb out the box and Ziggy gets it done.
Ansah can do things physically that Avril was never able to do. He doesn't have to run around the pocket to get to the qb and he doesn't get overpowered on runs. Seems to have a good motor too. Feels like he's in on every play in the box.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

Week 3 slo lights.

@manyfaces when I saw him get RGIII from behind. At his size thats really really scary. I thought if he got 3-6 sacks this year it would be good and he might then be special. Now I'm expecting 8-10 and know he going to be special. Suh, Fairley and Anasah in the peak years will be silly good.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Nate or Mr. 8 catches for 50 yards got loose yesterday :russ:

Ziggy had another good game. Has looked pretty good in each game tbh

Chicago and Greenbay the next two weeks. We'll be 5 games in and having played all the teams in the division as well

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Even Nate or Mr. 8 catches for 50 yards got loose yesterday :russ:

Ziggy had another good game. Has looked pretty good in each game tbh

Chicago and Greenbay the next two weeks. We'll be 5 games in and having played all the teams in the division as well

FGHammer.gif

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
one thing I love about the dline this year is that they all react way better, everybody awareness is better. The ends not getting sucked in like KVB and avril on bootlegs and play action.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Word on the street is Nate burelson the team leader flipped his truck drunk last night on 696:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Word on the street is Nate burelson the team leader flipped his truck drunk last night on 696:snoop:
FARMINGTON HILLS (WWJ) Michigan State Police confirmed that Lions player Nate Burleson was in a car crash at 2:25 a.m. Tuesday.

The incident happened on westbound I-696 near Drake in Farmington Hills, police said, when Burleson was “trying to catch an object that was falling off his seat.”

He reached down to pick it up and hit the median wall, Lt. MIchael Shaw said.

Burleson was at fault in the one-car crash, Shaw said; but no ticket was issued.

Alcohol was not involved, Shaw said, adding Burleson declinedmedical treatment, though he did suffer a “minor injury.”

The Free Press’ Dave Birkett tweeted that Burleson broke his arm in two places and will have surgery. Birkett also reported that Burleson was driving home after watching Monday Night Football with his teammates.

The Lions confirmed the reports of surgery.

“Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson was involved in a one car accident overnight,” the team stated in a press release. “Burleson suffered a broken arm and will undergo surgery today. Police confirm there was no alcohol involved. We will provide appropriate updates when more information on Burleson’s condition becomes available.”

Burleson’s game Sunday was one of his best in recent memory. He recorded 116 receiving yards, the most on the team.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:why::snoop: Receiving core was already trash, now this nikka Nate gonna be out cause of some dumb shyt. We can't win for losing.