Can we talk bout how the two best Sony games in '21 are Xbox owned

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You console game would still be downloading :mjlol:Then doing the install. Don't act like console is simply play and go..-
Download, click play. Seems pretty plug n play to me.

No amount of Jordan laughing smileys will change the fact consoles are generally easier to operate for gaming than pc. Sorry:yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Download, click play. Seems pretty plug n play to me.

No amount of Jordan laughing smileys will change the fact consoles are generally easier to operate for gaming than pc. Sorry:yeshrug:

Download, click play same shyt on steam you fukking retard. Where do they find you people.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Download, click play same shyt on steam you fukking retard. Where do they find you people.
Yes, im aware of how Steam works, we’ve already established thats the platform I’m playin Deathloop on.

Now why did Deathloop open in the wrong resolution as a little corner on my pc after i had to reinstall nvidia drivers?

Because sometimes shyt happens on pc n you gotta fukk with settings.

playstation n xbox woulda never opened the game like that. You sound hurt:hubie:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, im aware of how Steam works, we’ve already established thats the platform I’m playin Deathloop on.

Now why did Deathloop open in the wrong resolution as a little corner on my pc after i had to reinstall nvidia drivers?

Because sometimes shyt happens on pc n you gotta fukk with settings.

playstation n xbox woulda never opened the game like that. You sound hurt:hubie:

Playstation would have to reboot for a system update you fukking retard. YOU SOUND STUPID

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC doesnt update?

no Steam update? Nvidia update? Windows update? No game patches?

have you ever played games on your pc?:patrice:

Go play on PS5 then. Why the fukk would play on a $3000 pc if $400 playstation is easier to use.. Dirtbag

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go play on PS5 then. Why the fukk would play on a $3000 pc if $400 playstation is easier to use.. Dirtbag

i save ps5 ssd space for exclusives :smile:

i wanted higher frame rate too so im playin it on pc :smile:

hey, did you know consoles on average are less finicky to operate for games compared to pc? :troll:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i save ps5 ssd space for exclusives :smile:

i wanted higher frame rate too so im playin it on pc :smile:

hey, did you know consoles on average are less finicky to operate for games compared to pc? :troll:
I've played on cosole since 1985.. I don't see the reason to own one anymore..My ps5 is collecting dust. My xbox series x and s is sitting in the box still. My other ps5 is still in the box.