Can we talk bout how the two best Sony games in '21 are Xbox owned

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like driver updates, windows update breakin shyt, havin to fukk with the bios, blue screens, etc. not everyone wanna deal with that shyt just to play a game so they get consoles.

Closed platform systems will always be simple enough a small child can operate em while pc sometimes requires some tinkering.

Your console has driver updates.. Your console is a dress up low end PC.. Blue screens? Never happened to me. I had blue screens on ps4.. I'll put it like this. Consoles are for poor people. Nobody is technically challenged that they can't install a fukking pc game. Nvidia does everything for you anyway.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More like driver updates, windows update breakin shyt, havin to fukk with the bios, blue screens, etc. not everyone wanna deal with that shyt just to play a game so they get consoles.

Closed platform systems will always be simple enough a small child can operate em while pc sometimes requires some tinkering.

Yeah, thats the thing, usually if theres an issue in a game with console gaming its an issue that effects everyone and it will be patched a day or two later. Sometimes if theres an issue running a pc game there are like a thousand variables that you yourself have to problem solve as a lot of times its user end errors.

The simplicity and user friendly-ness of console gaming can’t be overstated

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, thats the thing, usually if theres an issue in a game with console gaming its an issue that effects everyone and it will be patched a day or two later. Sometimes if theres an issue running a pc game there are like a thousand variables that you yourself have to problem solve as a lot of times its user end errors.

The simplicity and user friendly-ness of console gaming can’t be overstated

Never experienced any of these problems. How can you be a man and not know how to download games and play them.. smh..

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your console has driver updates.. Your console is a dress up low end PC.. Blue screens? Never happened to me. I had blue screens on ps4.. I'll put it like this. Consoles are for poor people. Nobody is technically challenged that they can't install a fukking pc game. Nvidia does everything for you anyway.
I downloaded Deathloop on Steam last night n had to fiddle fukk with my settings to run it, which wouldnt have happened on a console.

take your pc master race nerdom somewhere else nerd. Reddit is that way:camby:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I downloaded Deathloop on Steam last night n had to fiddle fukk with my settings to run it, which wouldnt have happened on a console.

take your pc master race nerdom somewhere else nerd. Reddit is that way:camby:

nikka you probably have a weak pc. Shut the fukk up.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka you probably have a weak pc. Shut the fukk up.

And you probably a liar.
6Q6XEij_d.webp

Ryzen 9 5900x. RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And you cant run Deathloop? fukking ridiculous..
I never said that. I was playin it last night.:dwillhuh:

Where did i say I couldn’t run deathloop? Dont tell me, show me the post. If you gonna make a claim you better back that shyt up with proof.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wait a year to save 56 dollars

All while paying a monthly subscription

But for the $10-$15/ month for Gamepass, we getting Atomic Heart; Halo, Back 4 Blood, Forza, Stalker 2, and likely Dying Light 2 within the next 12 months. :dwillhuh:

We out here stashing away at least $120, meanwhile y'all gotta pay that big $60 for those games :wow:

You should :salute: Phil for being charitable :wow:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said that. I was playin it last night.:dwillhuh:

Where did i say I couldn’t run deathloop? Dont tell me, show me the post. If you gonna make a claim you better back that shyt up with proof.

You said you had to mess with settings as if it wasn't plug and play