Can we talk bout how the two best Sony games in '21 are Xbox owned

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the bigger discussion would be why one of the biggest xbox games in years isn’t on xbox?

And why the other is still on PlayStation?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I dont understand how this is an L for Microsoft. The first titles of these IPs will be on Sony but next versions or variations will be Xbox only which will make gamers subscribe to gamepass or buy an Xbox.

Fanboy shyt is stupid as fukk

You say this, but post fanboy drivel 85% of your time here. Get it together.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Xbots lost again as usual. :dead:

Anyone who doesn't play on pc lost. I had all y'all on my ps/xbox friendslist.. PC is the thing that matters now. It's so hard going back to 30 or 60 fps when you start playing at 144..

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro I play my Playstation all the time... that shyt overrated no exag. I hope they make a new variation especially with a better battery
Duelsense is cool. Best haptic feedback out of any controller, first party or third.

if Phil Spencer announced haptic feedback for the xbox youd give him a 21 nut salute:dame::gag:
Anyone who doesn't play on pc lost. I had all y'all on my ps/xbox friendslist.. PC is the thing that matters now. It's so hard going back to 30 or 60 fps when you start playing at 144..

pc has its hiccups, cant say its for everyone. There is somethin to be said about the simplicity of consoles. Thats why i still own consoles.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duelsense is cool. Best haptic feedback out of any controller, first party or third.

if Phil Spencer announced haptic feedback for the xbox youd give him a 21 nut salute:dame::gag:

pc has its hiccups, cant say its for everyone. There is somethin to be said about the simplicity of consoles. Thats why i still own consoles.

I don't know how hard it is to use steam but it seems the same as ps or xbox.. You purchase a game, download it and play..

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how hard it is to use steam but it seems the same as ps or xbox.. You purchase a game, download it and play..
More like driver updates, windows update breakin shyt, havin to fukk with the bios, blue screens, etc. not everyone wanna deal with that shyt just to play a game so they get consoles.

Closed platform systems will always be simple enough a small child can operate em while pc sometimes requires some tinkering.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You say this, but post fanboy drivel 85% of your time here. Get it together.

shut up it’s all fun. I be having a ball on here and then play a damn madden league I been a gamer on both systems more than anybody on here. Ask my uncle @Rekkapryde

Of course you downplay it :laff:

Damn y’all in your feelings. I didn’t say it was trash but overrated. That shyt is not a game seller stop it. Microsoft already going to copy it. It’s neat but overrated.