Can we talk about the G.State Warriors for a moment?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As far as this draft what should they address? It's a shame we went for David Lee because I feel that he is the only player that can hold us back from improving into a force. Is he tradeable at this point? With the current players we have...I imagine that if Harrison Barnes is up there you grab him but I like Wright. I really have no clue. Due we look to grab a Harden type instead? Somebody to come off the bench and lead the charge eventually with playmaking and defensive skills.

Forgive me :bow:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
If i was mark jackson i would have Mike Brown come on my staff and handle the defense..

people can hate mike brown all they want, but when he coach the lakers and cavs the teams was good defensively

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If i was mark jackson i would have Mike Brown come on my staff and handle the defense..

people can hate mike brown all they want, but when he coach the lakers and cavs the teams was good defensively

Also when he was in indiana, was a great defensive coach for rick then.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

He got Mike Malone who was Mike Brown's head assistant coach. Mike Malone is the highest paid assistant coach in the league. Hard to defend when you don't have a center in the game. Once you stop a team once you should have the basketball but when only 1 big on your team can rebound you're defense will suffer due to second chance baskets.

Daps
We are void of d

Curry and Jack have both progressed into valuable roles for our team, leading scorer and sixth man. The problem is I feel on a good team Curry would be a #2 option

Klay is weak, shoots too much, bad d and seems like hybrid of Warriors past Troy Murphy and Mike Dunleavy Jr. Also with Rush out we don't really have a solid back up here

SF: not completely sold on Barnes shows a lot of athletism, but looks lost at times

Our big do their part other than our centers not really playing

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
SF: not completely sold on Barnes shows a lot of athletism, but looks lost at times

Rookies have a tendency to do that.

What the Warriors need to do with him is cultivate and develop that mid-post game he tries to use, send him to a big man camp, or have someone work with him during the off-season. He has the build/athleticism to be a beast in the mid-post.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts @CSquare43 @FaTaL been riding for this team since forever, so props to them.

Blackthoughts been talking like they were Memphis Bleek for years, just 1 hit away :russ: I hope Bogut can comeback and be healthy for the second half of the season, they could be a tough out with him in the playoffs. Plus, the Warriors had the livest crowd for the playoffs, so I hope they can make it there.
:salute: