Can we talk about the G.State Warriors for a moment?

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
@Blackthoughts @CSquare43 @FaTaL been riding for this team since forever, so props to them.

Blackthoughts been talking like they were Memphis Bleek for years, just 1 hit away :russ: I hope Bogut can comeback and be healthy for the second half of the season, they could be a tough out with him in the playoffs. Plus, the Warriors had the livest crowd for the playoffs, so I hope they can make it there.

Crazy to think that they're SF bound. If folks thought the Brooklyn Nets fanbase was wack...

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Crazy to think that they're SF bound. If folks thought the Brooklyn Nets fanbase was wack...

Just stupid, the Warriors have been no worse than 12th in attendance the last 6 years and that is suffering through some awful seasons. They've basically averaged 9th in attendance since 06, if they have a winning team out there they will sellout every night.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I agree. I've learned to accept it tho. I can see why they did it at the same time. They want a top notch facility in a top notch place and Oakland provides neither.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Not sure what you mean by this comment? The Warriors have had GREAT attendance even through the shytty years.

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
He's saying it'll be different if they move to a new arena in SF.
Not everyone will follow the team over there.

na i wasn't sure about the brooklyn remark..

i think bay area folks will follow the team there, no doubt.. the majority of the fans that attend warriors games now don't live in oakland, they are from all over the bay

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's saying it'll be different if they move to a new arena in SF.
Not everyone will follow the team over there.

yea they will, its a great location. gonna have the sf giants type of feel with lots of shyt to do after the games

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

..... wut
the warriors are a bay area team, not an oakland team... their fans are from all over the bay area.. it isnt a deal like the oakland a's, the sf giants, the 49ers and raiders... there is no other nba franchise in the bay area. why would the arena experience in SF be any different?
i'm glad they'r emoving, the oakland coliseum area is a dump. the bar scene and all the bandwagon box that's gona be at the games 41 times a year :datazz:

^__^

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1 BART ride isn't gonna stop real warriors fans from the east bay, not to mention that SF itself is a great sports city and already rides with em

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
..... wut
the warriors are a bay area team, not an oakland team... their fans are from all over the bay area.. it isnt a deal like the oakland a's, the sf giants, the 49ers and raiders... there is no other nba franchise in the bay area. why would the arena experience in SF be any different?
i'm glad they'r emoving, the oakland coliseum area is a dump. the bar scene and all the bandwagon box that's gona be at the games 41 times a year :datazz:

I'm from the town and I can't front, it's not a family friendly place. The shyt is basically right across the street from the 6-9 Vill. The walk from the bart station to Oracle is gloomy. It's for the real nikkas tho. They could've easily invested some money into that area but it would never be as nice as where they're about to go. That new arena will literally be on the Bay. It's gonna be the best looking arena in the league. Plus it will be alot of shyt to do after and before the game. The bottom line is Cacs don't feel safe in deep east Oakland.