Can we talk about how unintelligent scientists appear to be?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I mean, these are supposed to be the most intelligent people in our society, yet they don't really cure shyt or do much of anything really. Ever so often, one of them will luck onto something, but think about it, these mufukkas spend day in and day out doin 'research' only for most of it to not mean a goddamn thing. Take a generic disease for example. They know how it works, they know where it starts in the body, they know everything about it, yet they can't cure it. They even know about cells, they know what makes cells, they know all this shyt, yet...nothing. How does that make sense? Personally, if I know all about a car for instance, and can even build one, then I can figure out what's wrong with it and how to fix it. What's different about illness? All in all, I feel that science is very overrated on average. I feel like, if I went into a field of science that wasn't some gay shyt like biology, then i'd be churnin out shyt on the yearly that the world had never seen. Discuss.

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
My grandmother said she thought we would be doing better than cellphones and computers......She and people around her was raised thinking we would have cures for shyt and be on other planets by now......She was born in the early 50s which speaks volumes

We should be doing better but in my opinion the government is keeping shyt from us and scientist are put out just to pander and keep ''intelligent edgy'' people occupied and quiet........Which in this day and age is 78.9% of the population.....

:francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
"Scientific Discovery" is all a farce

Most of it was already used in Ancient Egyptian times. Transferring ancient inventions to modern times is the only thing they do

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, these are supposed to be the most intelligent people in our society, yet they don't really cure shyt or do much of anything really. Ever so often, one of them will luck onto something, but think about it, these mufukkas spend day in and day out doin 'research' only for most of it to not mean a goddamn thing. Take a generic disease for example. They know how it works, they know where it starts in the body, they know everything about it, yet they can't cure it. They even know about cells, they know what makes cells, they know all this shyt, yet...nothing. How does that make sense? Personally, if I know all about a car for instance, and can even build one, then I can figure out what's wrong with it and how to fix it. What's different about illness? All in all, I feel that science is very overrated on average. I feel like, if I went into a field of science that wasn't some gay shyt like biology, then i'd be churnin out shyt on the yearly that the world had never seen. Discuss.
Then do it then.