Can we really blame Konami for tossing Kojima in the Bushes?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
According to y’all Kojima is “the boss” otherwise we’d be stanning Konami......no:patrice:
I never said he was the boss.
He's definitely the creative that kept the lights on at Konami, and I'm always going to be on the side of creatives and against big businesses that have no clue how to properly manage artists.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said he was the boss.
He's definitely the creative that kept the lights on at Konami, and I'm always going to be on the side of creatives and against big businesses that have no clue how to properly manage artists.
He didn’t fukking keep the lights on :mjlol:

He ran them into the ground. Don’t matter how much you like the games, the results are there.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::pacspit:
You dummies don't deserve good games.
MGS gets criticized for cut scenes. :beli:
Kojima puts out a game that is nearly devoid of cut scenes and has incredible game play and people still complain. :why:
But this thread is about whether or not Konami was right to split with Kojima.
What has Konami done? :jbhmm:

Puts out a half finished game with so much backtracking it would make Resident Evil jealous. All because he pissed away the budget on hiring the nikka from 24 who most of the dialogue consisted of grunts and sighs. This game would have been finish if hideo got his head out of his ass and realize he would never direct a blockbuster movie.

How can you justify it taking fukking 7 years to make a half-finished product? This was Hideo's fault, not Konami.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude makes more demo's than games...

His games rarely make any logical sense...

Even metal gear solid story is all over the place...

Death stranding...I don't even know what to make of this game...it looks like so much more incoherent babble

Dude is just out here doing shyt just to do it...dude always talking about how he took a tour somewhere to see some technology and some great thing he could put in his game...and then his game comes out and it's the same 3rd person camera everyone else uses or same rendering everyone else does...

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bytch ass nikkas could have at least waited until we got a Metal Gear Rising 2:martin:

Them pictures of Kojima and Kamiya on twitter had me hopeful:wow: