Can we have a dialogue on these entertainment negroes and their self-hatred/c00nery?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The biggest and worst c00ns I’ve ever encountered were LGBT: men and women. Yes, I know we have c00ns in every part of the “community” but they’re the absolute worst.

They view themselves exclusively through CAC eyes and seek acceptance there because they feel excluded from the black community. The author of that article is a prime example of it. That level of self hate is just pitiful.

I and many of my friends don’t fit into the archetype of black males, especially back then: (anime, rock music, camping etc) and yet we never gave a fukk how CACs saw us.

In fact, we saw it as rebellious towards them because we didn’t fit in their box. Not once did we see being black as an obstacle. We embraced being “different”.

Oh boo hoo, a CAC won’t sit next me? Great, I have more space to spread my legs. My self esteem has never been dependent on another person, especially not CACs.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
back in the day social activism was a career, you paid bills by people funding and donating to your effect.
Now its just a mood rich and famous people get in when they are on social media, in between films or albums.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in another thread, we got to stop supporting these folks that come to the aid of idiots like Garcia. Folks are constantly saying we should pray for them and hope they get the help they need. Most of these people are beyond help. fukk them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just off the top of my head

you got shawn porter, davis and mayweather quick to deflect for this bozo

Oh wow… Wouldn’t have expected that from Porter, Tank neither… Maybe they’re putting the boxing fraternity/brotherhood first and giving him the benefit of the doubt. That’s all I got.. :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
back in the day social activism was a career, you paid bills by people funding and donating to your effect.
Now its just a mood rich and famous people get in when they are on social media, in between films or albums.

Again the character A train from The Boys displays this on screen perfectly

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Does a coli breh with any insight explain where does this come from?

The most recent example that comes to mind is the number of black boxers throwing a cape on for Ryan fukking Garcia.

Like who does this? What other race of people, particularly men would find this behavior acceptable?

What the fukk is going on brehs and how do with address/fix this issue?
IMO until you’re a mega millionaire entertainers depend on finding work Or being promoted. They feel like they have to suck up to keep working entertainment only has so many spots at the top. Even a black accountant can tell his boss to kick rocks and go get a job somewhere else