Can we have a dialogue on these entertainment negroes and their self-hatred/c00nery?

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
I dont disagree, but you dont have a choice in the matter. People will use celebrities to represent you, whether you know it or not
Why would I willingly feed into the cycle of ignorance then :heh: leave these dumbass celebrities opinions alone and off your mind and I promise you’ll be a happier human

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'll look into him.

I legit never heard of him.

But thread the needle for me and give me the ballpark view of where I'm wrong.

but looking at it the way we'd look at slavery now no one knew they were gonna be free untll 1865 so Black people in bondage before that had to assume that they can their children were gonna be slaves forever foreva eva.

I wouldn't be cool with that and neither were a lot of the people who risked death to escape it.
Bro they were in constant fear of being poisoned, and created Georgia as a buffer state to keep Florida black people from giving South Carolina slaves ideas. Places like Boston imported a lot of slaves in and because of that more conflicts happened between whites and black people. All the Europeans were using Black people to troll the Anglo slave owners here but Black people were also using them as well.

They were not just sitting around waiting. This viewpoint being expressed by other members of the diaspora is partly why there is a diaspora war. That shyt is insulting. The Van Latham barbershop interview touches on rebelling subtly vs overtly as well

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Alexis de Tocqueville

this cac made these observations from 1851......
The negro (sic) makes a thousand fruitless efforts to insinuate himself among men who repulse him; he conforms to the taste of his oppressors, adopts their opinions, and hopes by imitating them to form a part of their community. Having been told from infancy that his race is naturally inferior to that of whites, he assents to the proposition, and is ashamed of his own nature. In each of his features he discovers a trace of slavery, and, if it were in his power, he would willingly rid himself of everything that makes him what he is.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The negro (sic) makes a thousand fruitless efforts to insinuate himself among men who repulse him; he conforms to the taste of his oppressors, adopts their opinions, and hopes by imitating them to form a part of their community. Having been told from infancy that his race is naturally inferior to that of whites, he assents to the proposition, and is ashamed of his own nature. In each of his features he discovers a trace of slavery, and, if it were in his power, he would willingly rid himself of everything that makes him what he is.

My problem is I’ve been the opposite since I got out of high school. I learned a tough lesson my senior year that left my brain broken: white people will never elevate you above their own, no matter how hard you work or how much talent you have. Getting robbed of a future you put your all into will do that. I refused to kiss a white man’s ass and it cost me.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
My problem is I’ve been the opposite since I got out of high school. I learned a tough lesson my senior year that left my brain broken: white people will never elevate you above their own, no matter how hard you work or how much talent you have. Getting robbed of a future you put your all into will do that. I refused to kiss a white man’s ass and it cost me.

The situation we're in is so fukked in a thousand different ways

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

you broke out of the bubble that Tocqueville observed many black folk swirling around in.

almost like taking the proverbial red pill in a way

Many folks fall deeper into the sink hole, many times by justifying the insanity dispensed upon them by whites

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Most of these celebs have about the same moral fiber and integrity as the character A-train in The Boys :manny:

They'll do anything for a check, they don't think anything about "their people." It's only about them and them alone.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a misguided movement to be looked upon as being above racism amongst a lot of black people these days. It has a lot of us turning a blind eye to racism and just being pathetic pushovers. A lot of it boils down to a need to be validated by whites and be looked at as one of the "good ones".