Can we have a dialogue on these entertainment negroes and their self-hatred/c00nery?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not sustainable, There is no group on earth that I have heard engage in such a self destructive thought process that has survived long term.

I really wonder how long the race is going to be around in this country.

We dont even have the wherewithal to recognize that we are endanger and form like a phalanx against our enemies.

Not only are we endangered we find more reasons to divide into smaller groups for stupid reasons.

If it’s not East vs West, it’s ADOS vs Immigrant, it’s Men vs Women, its Lightskin vs Darkskin it never ends.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
White people control the money. Some of our people value the money more than they value themselves. If they don’t see value in themselves, how or why would they care about how their words or imagery effect their people?
Most of our people value money over code.

Imma say something controversial but it has be to said If you're FBA frankly youre alive because a long line of people in your blood line compromised.
If you were too rebeliious you wouldn't be allowed to have kids at least not on a US plantation
Not saying everyone sold out or no one csn't change but surviving in america required pragmatism.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is GARBAGE, celebrities represent an image. An image projected to the rest of the world and black people.

No cac, hispanic or asian says that sort of nonsense when one of their entertainers get out of pocket. They are all on their head.
Well the first step would be withdrawing support for any c00n ass celebrity.

Micheal Jordan got with Lori Harvey mainly because he was concerned how he was preceived to Black women.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Most of our people value money over code.

Imma say something controversial but it has be to said If you're FBA frankly youre alive because a long line of people in your blood line compromised.
If you were too rebeliious you wouldn't be allowed to have kids at least not on a US plantation
Not saying everyone sold out or no one csn't change but surviving in america required pragmatism.
Brother please read Gerald Horne

You don’t have to have a 50 frame start up haymaker mentality to solve problems or rebel

We’re alive because they took advantage of European schisms.. which is partly why we are scrutinized heavily over here. Which partly why we are not allowed to have allies

Fanon also would disagree with you when he talks about BA’s resistance of the mind to WS

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ryan Garcia said racist comments towards black people. Black people responded by attacking other black people. Questioning black peoples nationality “wHeRe aRe yOu fRoM?”

Black people are in self destruction mode and some people realize this but are so filled with self hate that they don’t care.
It's a vocal minority.

It's like thinking all the unemployed people constsntly debating "50/50" on social media represents the majority.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Had GPT summarize this text

The document "Self-Hatred in Americans of African Descent" by Clermont E. Vontress, presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association in 1974, explores the phenomenon of self-hatred among African Americans. Here is a summary of the key points:

Overview​

The paper discusses the pervasive issue of self-hatred among African Americans, driven by systemic racism and societal rejection. Despite the "black is beautiful" rhetoric aimed at destigmatizing black identity, many African Americans continue to struggle with feelings of inferiority.

Historical Context​

• Alexis de Tocqueville's Observations: In 1851, de Tocqueville noted that African Americans often attempted to assimilate into white society, adopting their oppressors' opinions and behaviors, only to face rejection.
  • Cultural Transmission of Racism: White racial ethnocentrism has been passed down through generations, leading to persistent anti-black attitudes and behaviors in society.

Manifestations of Self-Rejection​

• Male-Female Bonding: Historical and ongoing interracial dynamics, including white men's fascination with black women and societal repulsion towards black men with white women, contribute to self-rejection.
  • Language: African Americans often modify their speech to align with white standards, reflecting internalized self-rejection.
  • Housing: Blacks seeking to live in white neighborhoods as a means to destigmatize themselves highlights the depth of societal rejection.
  • Education: The push for integrated education is not just about equality but also about achieving psychological integrity and self-acceptance.
  • Employment: Disparities in job opportunities and treatment in the workplace further reinforce feelings of inferiority among African Americans.
  • Religion: The segregation of churches and shifts in religious affiliations among African Americans are efforts to distance themselves from their stigmatized heritage.
  • Criminal Justice: The harsher treatment of blacks within the legal system serves as a continuous reminder of their stigmatized status.

Conclusions​

• Cultural Racism: Both blacks and whites are products of a culture deeply embedded with racism. Whites' anti-black sentiments and blacks' self-rejection are two sides of the same coin.
  • Differential Treatment: Blacks are accepted by whites to varying degrees based on gender, social class, and other factors, affecting their self-acceptance.
  • Path to Change: To eradicate self-hatred among African Americans, societal racism must be addressed. However, a significant cultural shift is necessary, which is unlikely given the current societal attitudes.
The document highlights the profound impact of societal rejection on African Americans' self-concept and the urgent need for systemic change to foster true self-acceptance and equality.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whoever wrote that needs to spend a lot more time around his fellow Black brothers and sisters. I think that sense of belonging gives you a community to the point you don't care what white people think. They are just a group you have to navigate to get ahead economically.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Brother please read Gerald Horne

You don’t have to have a 50 frame start up haymaker mentality to solve problems or rebel

We’re alive because they took advantage of European schisms.. which is partly why we are scrutinized heavily over here. Which partly why we are not allowed to have allies

Fanon also would disagree with you when he talks about BA’s resistance of the mind to WS
I'll look into him.

I legit never heard of him.

But thread the needle for me and give me the ballpark view of where I'm wrong.

but looking at it the way we'd look at slavery now no one knew they were gonna be free untll 1865 so Black people in bondage before that had to assume that they can their children were gonna be slaves forever foreva eva.

I wouldn't be cool with that and neither were a lot of the people who risked death to escape it.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
What shocked me was the total lack of ...I don't want to say violence, but pressure from other men who fight for a living.

Not one boxer said

"On sight"... :pacspit:

not one " don't let me catch you in the street"...:birdman:

Not one "I'll be in LA end of this month, lets hear all that Fukk N- word talk then". :ufdup:

It was all

"He needs rehab" :beli:

"He needs to seek help" :wow:

"This is just an unhealthy manifestation of how he sees himself" :why:

I was so shocked at how they handled it...Maybe PR people told them :whoa:

But it's fukking boxing...These dudes say all types of wild shyt building up a fight...I don't get it.