Can we get rid of Black Widow already?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Im watching Civil War for the first time, and it's great so far but we're at the aiport fight and it's laughable how out of place she is

2 iron man suits
Black panther suit
Spiderman
Captain America shield and super strength
Falcons suit
scarlet witch powers
Ant man suit
Winter Soldier

And then we have this bytch with two big bossman night sticks:bryan:

And before anyone say "but but hawkeye" his ability to shoot arrows quickly and accurately is quite clearly superhuman. He cant be compared to her

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She was putting in work in the Winter Soldier tho... :whoo:

She would be the weak woman out on an avengers squad but many people don't realize she's a fukking spy, expert marksman, martial artist and has good hand to hand combat skills. If they gave her like a power boost SSS style she's be way OP...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im watching Civil War for the first time, and it's great so far but we're at the aiport fight and it's laughable how out of place she is

2 iron man suits
Black panther suit
Spiderman
Captain America shield and super strength
Falcons suit
scarlet witch powers
Ant man suit
Winter Soldier

And then we have this bytch with two big bossman night sticks:bryan:

And before anyone say "but but hawkeye" his ability to shoot arrows quickly and accurately is quite clearly superhuman. He cant be compared to her

Maybe she's a Skrull or Inhuman and just doesn't know it :manny:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That's why after her clash with hawkeye and ant-man we never see her again until cap and bucky go to the hangar. I think she knew she wasn't gonna do anything during the fight and thought it would be better to "trap" them by the quinjet. But I wouldn't get rid of her because she's still a good spy/h2h fighter and looks damn fine in that suit. I wish we could get that long curly hair version again

giphy.webp

:wow: