Can We Appreciate the Art that's Ghost Dog

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Classic. :ohlawd:

Only seen it once though in theaters when it came out. Had to really search for it because it was only being played in a few places. Movie was so deep and really had you looking at life different once it was over.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic. :ohlawd:

Only seen it once though in theaters when it came out. Had to really search for it because it was only being played in a few places. Movie was so deep and really had you looking at life different once it was over.

wish I could’ve seen it in theaters for the crowd reactions

we’re people actually laughing at the funny scenes or did they miss the jokes? :patrice:

then again the theater was probably empty :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
wish I could’ve seen it in theaters for the crowd reactions

we’re people actually laughing at the funny scenes or did they miss the jokes? :patrice:

then again the theater was probably empty :heh:

I was in 9th or 10th grade, it was me and my friend and my pops who took us who also like martial arts shyt. Besides the 3 of us, there was prolly only a handful of people. Prolly less than 10 all total and this was at night. Mind you it was one of those artsy theaters downtown that only play certain shyt. It wasn't one of those big Muvico/Regal type joints that get everything. You had that shyt nearby around the corner.

I do remember everybody laughing at the part with the old person with the groceries.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I remember my pops saw it in the theater while I watched something else. I remember him telling me it was a good movie.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
This movie is so underrated. When it came out, there was no push for advertising or anything. It was word of mouth or reading about it, and still got slept on. This has to be some of the RZA's best work. Was this before or after the flood he had? Think the movie came out in 98 or so.

Wish that flood never happened, or he found better storage.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation."