Can we all agree that Apple Music, in 2022, is pure shyt?!

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
My daughter put me on to YouTube music. Got all of my downloaded songs on there and algorithm is perfect from decades of google stealing my info. Plus if a song isn’t in the catalog it plays the YouTube video in the background. On top of that you get YouTube with no ads and the ability to download videos and music. Only $20 a month for the family plan too. I know it sounds like AC an ad but I don’t get how anyone uses anything else.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Spotify's sound to me is too low, I couldn't get into it, Apple Music for me works fine. I DO like the playlists Spotify comes up with.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
- Playlists not syncing across all devices...or at all.
Works fine across my iMac, MacBook m1 pro, iPhone, and iPad
- Library taking up way more space than is should when downloaded onto a new device (in my case, my new iPhone Plus).
Yeah apple caches the artwork on local devices, that's dumb
- Search is garbage!!! I can't search for shyt, and when I do it makes no sense--the results, or the way in which they are presented.

Search is hit or miss, wish it would present you with auto spelling correct searches.
- Unable to just press a letter and have the library direct me to the artist that I'm searching for while my library is in alphabetical order.
Depends what device you are using. Scroll bar to the side on phones and pads, direct letter press on car play
- Apple music is still slow as fukk.
Not at all
- Garbage UI.
it's missing options for sure
- Apple decided to raise the price of shyt shyt recently even as quality continues to plummet.

I hate this fukking app so much. Too bad I'm over 16k deep with all the songs I've downloaded. Oh...and that brings me to another issue...its like my music never fully downloads, or it takes forever. I can't tell because the downward facing arrow used to indicate that the song had been downloaded, but all of my songs have that downward facing arrow next to them...and the shyt still takes for ever to play when I press play. Bullshyt!!!!

I've had the download bug twice in the last 5 or so years. Delete the song and redownload it.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Spotify's sound to me is too low, I couldn't get into it, Apple Music for me works fine. I DO like the playlists Spotify comes up with.
Yeah ill give them that
the music sounds much better on am I don’t know what it is

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Apple stan here too, but a few weeks ago cuz was playing music off his Spotify & I noticed the playlist faded songs in & out of each other. Apple needs that feature like yesterday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been using Apple Music since day one, and I’ve never had any complaints

I wasn’t impressed with TIDAL and Spotify when I tried those services.
Apple Music user and that's only for integration across devices. Apple Music is the worst of the three. especially in music discovery. people use it because its integrated