Can we all agree that Apple Music, in 2022, is pure shyt?!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
For me, its mainly the syncing and downloading issue. I guess this has more to do with iCloud...which is also quite shyt. It just seems to take forever for a song, that I've downloaded on my MBP, to appear within my library on my Plus. I've downloaded songs on my MBP that sill have not shown up on my Plus. Its very frustrating. Also, it cannot be denied how unintuitive that downward facing arrow is. The iCloud symbol was a much better design style choice.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I like AM's UI over Spotify and I still pay the same price I've always paid for it
Spotify doesn't even have lossless audio imagine me paying 9.99 without it :mjlol:
Oh yeah this too
They don’t have lossless nor spatial audio wtf should I waste my time and my 5.99$ for it :russ:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Wait, so why download all your songs? If you don't have unlimited data I would just download what you want on Wi-Fi before you leave the house. I don't download any songs at all unless I'm taking a flight or know I'm going to be somewhere with spotty signal, but I have unlimited data also.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Love AM but I do agree the UI is trash. They need to organize the Browse section better.. Put new Music and top songs at the top.. All the other shyt below it