Can we admit that Jay-Z has been washed on tracks more than any other alleged "GOAT" rapper?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Good point.. I just realized that Jay might be the only rapper thats never had the best lyrical performance on his own album..

:ohhh:

RD=Biggie/Foxy
Vol1=Sauce Money
Vol2=Beans/Kiss/Styles
Vol 3=Beans/Juvie
BP1=Eminem
BP2=Lenny Kravitz
TBA=Pharell
KC=Chrisette Michelle
BP3=J. Cole/Alicia Keys
WTT=Frank Ocean
MCHG=Rick Ross
i know your a avid camel hater but your reaching with this one :heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you not an authority on skills or verses, lil nikka.
you are a plies fukkin fan.
not just a plies fan,..you are plies number one fukkin fan online.

also,...survival skills kills your whole feature bullshyt, too.
I notice you did not mention that incomparison to krs on a duet album, with a contemporary.
to compare against jay and Kanye,....
who had all the intangibles and resources, and still were wack as fukk, on wtt.

you just an ignorant nikka, who hates the real goat.
especially, since you know he talembout a wack toy nikka like you every verse.

lol, at you posting records where krs went last, too.
plus, the verse on rakim nas, and krs is a classic krs verse.
where nas is slightly offkey and unfocused on that.
you don't even realize the connotation of what going last means.

art barr

Bone Thugs always threw Wish Bone at the end of all they songs too,that oughtta tell ya old simple azz something nikka:heh:...thought you was well versed in this hiphop shyt and dont even know about placement of the wack nikka on the song:childplease:.

And shame on you bringin up Buckshot as if he hot shyt nikka,he was cool but that nikka aint no elite level rapper and never been considered one of the best out:laff:...and that aint no disrepsect to him its just facts....you sound desperate as fuk tryna make that a feather in fukkin KRS hat "ooooh oooh but he outshined Buckshot Notsoft:krs:"...if you dont get ya Smart Guy daddy face azz up outta here with these made up stats you pushin:camby:...come back when you got something besides ya opinion we been hearin for years, I bought nothing but the truth and you couldn't refute any of it my nikka.:manny:

Jay did what many emcees of his caliber and success wouldn't dare do...he hears talk of sumbody bein the best rapper out and he get emotional,he get in his feelings....he wanna get on a track and tear that boy to pieces....he still got that fire in em and you gon come in here and just downplay it with the rest of these nikkas who dont know no better and have no appreciation for a emcees hunger:banderas:?you blindly on one mans dikk(krs) and hate the other,how can you be trusted:childplease:?

edit-nnd WTT was a wack money grab that dont need to be mentioned....its wackiness has no bearing on what we talking about here....its wack as BP3

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bone Thugs always threw Wish Bone at the end of all they songs too,that oughtta tell ya old simple azz something nikka:heh:...thought you was well versed in this hiphop shyt and dont even know about placement of the wack nikka on the song:childplease:.

And shame on you bringin up Buckshot as if he hot shyt nikka,he was cool but that nikka aint no elite level rapper and never been considered one of the best out:laff:...and that aint no disrepsect to him its just facts....you sound desperate as fuk tryna make that a feather in fukkin KRS hat "ooooh oooh but he outshined Buckshot Notsoft:krs:"...if you dont get ya Smart Guy daddy face azz up outta here with these made up stats you pushin:camby:...come back when you got something besides ya opinion we been hearin for years, I bought nothing but the truth and you couldn't refute any of it my nikka.:manny:

Jay did what many emcees of his caliber and success wouldn't dare do...he hears talk of sumbody bein the best rapper out and he get emotional,he get in his feelings....he wanna get on a track and tear that boy to pieces....he still got that fire in em and you gon come in here and just downplay it with the rest of these nikkas who dont know no better and have no appreciation for a emcees hunger:banderas:?you blindly on one mans dikk(krs) and hate the other,how can you be trusted:childplease:?

breh what's this got to do with Hova getting smashed multiple times when he was the feature artist or the guest artist?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bone Thugs always threw Wish Bone at the end of all they songs too

just stop right'chere...
this goes to show you don't know shyt about posse cut records or the culture.
bone was never no culturally relevant group.
that ever adhere'd to how most posse cuts from culturally relevant artist were recorded.
so,..right there, you are completely offkey, like usual...
now, lemme read the rest of this bullshyt rant.
the same types of rants I been putting you throughed' the table for since you debuted in dis bytch.

stillnotsoft said:
,that oughtta tell ya old simple azz something nikka:heh:...thought you was well versed in this hiphop shyt and dont even know about placement of the wack nikka on the song:childplease:.

And shame on you bringin up Buckshot as if he hot shyt nikka,he was cool but that nikka aint no elite level rapper and never been considered one of the best out:laff:...and that aint no disrepsect to him its just facts....

the same year you were trying to suck off a bone release.
buckshot was argueably one of the best debuted relaunched delivery based emcees.
with a classic album, where no one had to challenge his cultural integrity like bone, lil nikka.
so, wtf are you talembout...
lemme answer that for you,..nuffin like usual...

stillnotsoft said:
you sound desperate as fuk tryna make that a feather in fukkin KRS hat "ooooh oooh but he outshined Buckshot Notsoft:krs:"...if you dont get ya Smart Guy daddy face azz up outta here with these made up stats you pushin:camby:...come back when you got something besides ya opinion we been hearin for years, I bought nothing but the truth and you couldn't refute any of it my nikka.:manny:

you just a soft blind dikk suck'n bytch nikka,..
who gives credence to a nikka getting clowned on tracks as far back as his debut on the originators with jaz.
to his wack features performances all throughout his career.
from bdk/biz/Shyheim, to mic Geronimo/dmx/etc...
all the way to getting embarrassed and out shined by big L on the radio.

only time jay really showed up any talent was on rd, with jaz and sauce with the bobby deniro rhyme.
he had good attempt to be recognized in the mainstream.
with a coming out party on lad wit big on love the dough.
on vol iii, he had the best verse, and went last...to show you further don't know what you talembout.
yet, he was out rhymed by jaz on the double time single, though.
he was better than ja rule on can I get a,....
then, he smashed on ja rule with the gatti blow verse.
which is not hard to do,..ja rule has no clarity and no real skill lyrically, ever.
to his next time he smashed on sauce on pregame.
he was excellent and made beans out of place on streets is talkin on dynasty.

past, those instances..he has never really outshined any other collab artist who was of his skill level, decisively.

I know this cause I own the actual vinyl, and I ain't a fukk'n dj, and not in a record pool, goofie!

stfu,..nikka...

again,..i am a bigger jay fan than you phoney stan ass nikkaz...
I just don't sit and give him a pass for his cultural inequaties like you toy ass bytch nikkaz all seem to do.
he ain't gon give you a dime, breh.....
get the fukk off his dikk....

art barr

Last edited:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another "I hate Jay-Z" thread by MegatronBomb....and another one star

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Another "I hate Jay-Z" thread by MegatronBomb....and another one star

he did post the real, though.
can you dispute, what the premise of the thread is, though.
which is exactly megatron's premise.
also,...
for how much and pandering jay does to be falsely considered for labels he really is not skilled enough to ever obtain.
megatron's threads combat that oversaturated level of pandering with equal thread making output.

when jay, stop fake pandering all the time.

I will expect megatron dial it back......
since, that does not happen,..
megatron can continue his jay series....
just as long as jay continues his fake pandering to be the goat.

art barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just stop right'chere...
that ever adhere'd to how most posse cuts from culturally relevant artist were recorded.
the same types of rants I been putting you throughed' the table for since you debuted in dis bytch.

buckshot was argueably one of the best debuted relaunched delivery based emcees.
with a classic album, where no one had to challenge his cultural integrity like bone, lil nikka.

who gives credence to a nikka getting clowned on tracks as far back as his debut on the originators with jaz.

only time jay really showed up any talent was on rd, with jaz and sauce with the bobby deniro rhyme.
on vol iii, he had the best verse, and went last...to show you further don't know what you talembout.

past, those instances..he has never really outshined any other collab artist who was of his skill level, decisively.

stfu,..nikka...

I just don't sit and give him a pass for his cultural inequaties like you toy ass bytch nikkaz all seem to do.

art

ETS was carried by production,cant say the same for e99,fuk outta here chump:camby:...matter fact what album you talkin about,god knows when it comes to you...wasn't you just tryna pass off Camrons albums as classics out all willy nilly:pachaha:?...put Buckshot in Bone and he takes Wishbone place.

You can stick to ya story about Jay never outshining anybody of his skill level but youd be fraudulent to do so cuz it aint true....you call yaself punishing Jay by running with that I guess cuz you dont wanna give him a "pass"...Fuk yo pass bytch,Jay been cosigned by every RELEVANT,GREAT emcee in the game,fuk he need ya weed carrier azz pass for ho?...I already named all the nikkas of high calibr who were called the best in they time that Jay wanted to,or did get on a track with and he won some and lost some. I showed where same happened to ya boy and you play it off on som bullshyt like nikkas dont have ears and cant hear it for themselves. YJay legacy is cemented I dont gotta try to push that nikka in no kind of way. Im just correctin yall dumb azz nikkas cosignin Mega when he trollin the shyt out of yall with this:heh: ...you know how stupid you sound pretending Jay never outshined nobody outside of those instances?you cant be a bigger Jay fan with that ignorant shyt you talkin about nikka:what:...get ya ears right bytch,everybody got the right to they opinion of what a hot verse is ,nah fuk that ya opinion is either just fuked up or its not unbias...I already admitted Jay got outshined plenty times so wtf you sayin....my point is you not givin Jay enuff crfedit for who he did outshine and you ignoring that got you lookin like a hateful bytch right now nikka:pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ETS was carried by production,cant say the same for e99,fuk outta here chump:camby:...matter fact what album you talkin about,god knows when it comes to you...wasn't you just tryna pass off Camrons albums as classics out all willy nilly:pachaha:?...put Buckshot in Bone and he takes Wishbone place.

You can stick to ya story about Jay never outshining anybody of his skill level but youd be fraudulent to do so cuz it aint true....you call yaself punishing Jay by running with that I guess cuz you dont wanna give him a "pass"...Fuk yo pass bytch,Jay been cosigned by every RELEVANT,GREAT emcee in the game,fuk he need ya weed carrier azz pass for ho?...I already named all the nikkas of high calibr who were called the best in they time that Jay wanted to,or did get on a track with and he won some and lost some. I showed where same happened to ya boy and you play it off on som bullshyt like nikkas dont have ears and cant hear it for themselves. YJay legacy is cemented I dont gotta try to push that nikka in no kind of way. Im just correctin yall dumb azz nikkas cosignin Mega when he trollin the shyt out of yall with this:heh: ...you know how stupid you sound pretending Jay never outshined nobody outside of those instances?you cant be a bigger Jay fan with that ignorant shyt you talkin about nikka:what:...get ya ears right bytch,everybody got the right to they opinion of what a hot verse is ,nah fuk that ya opinion is either just fuked up or its not unbias...I already admitted Jay got outshined plenty times so wtf you sayin....my point is you not givin Jay enuff crfedit for who he did outshine and you ignoring that got you lookin like a hateful bytch right now nikka:pachaha:

dawg,...
this whole post shows you don't read shyt.
you get emotional deflect on some bullshyt, and go completely off tangent.
I posted jay's great features where he outshined his contemporaries or his artist.
you deflected on bullshyt, and post any krs feature you can find.
that did not support your argument at all.
talked out of context about bone as a group.
who was never a culturally relevant group and never subscribed to the culture, at all.
when you don't know a cotdamn thing about what a posse cut is.
you don't know the culture and you don't know a damn thing about skills.
which you have proven over and over...
you just a soft ass bytch nikka, just making bullshyt post.
only reason your bullshyt content is overshadowed now.
is there are more soft nikkaz of your kind, in the community now.
so, you not even of note, as a bullshyt poster.

get ramped up on the culture and shut the fukk up till you do.

also,..you a fukk'n soft ass nobody and nobody would ever trust you to hold them down.
nor, are you a leader or a top earner.
so, just stop with the bullshyt insults.
you ain't bout no type of life incomparison to me on, no fukk'n plane.

that goes from board room to the block,......
that goes for the block in your locale to international to clarify...
you ain't never evaded arrest like me.
you ain't a Kaiser soze type like me.
you ain't never made, a real company in one fiscal year three mill like me.
you ain't never been a top earner at the internet company that made it so you could post like me.
you ain't never made 8K salary, every month legally after taxes like me.
you ain't never made no money in the land like me, international or domestic.

you wish you knew a thorough nikka like me,...........
you wish I subscribed to that weak nikka shyt chu on...

I don't so, get it through your fukk'n head.
you are not anything to want to be like, or assail to.
that is why you are worried about being called soft.
as you not tough enough to do shyt a nikka that is thorough like me is about.

art barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just stop right'chere...

he had good attempt to be recognized in the mainstream.
with a coming out party on lad wit big on love the dough.
yet, he was out rhymed by jaz on the double time single, though.
he was better than ja rule on can I get a,....
which is not hard to do,..ja rule has no clarity and no real skill lyrically, ever.

I know this cause I own the actual vinyl, and I ain't a fukk'n dj, and not in a record pool, goofie!

stfu,..nikka...

art barr
dawg,...
this whole post shows you don't read shyt.
you get emotional deflect on some bullshyt, and go completely off tangent.
I posted jay's great features where he outshined his contemporaries or his artist.
you deflected on bullshyt, and post any krs feature you can find.
that did not support your argument at all.
talked out of context about bone as a group.
who was never a culturally relevant group and never subscribed to the culture, at all.
when you don't know a cotdamn thing about what a posse cut is.
you don't know the culture and you don't know a damn thing about skills.
which you have proven over and over...
you just a soft ass bytch nikka, just making bullshyt post.
only reason your bullshyt content is overshadowed now.
is there are more soft nikkaz of your kind, in the community now.
so, you not even of note, as a bullshyt poster.

get ramped up on the culture and shut the fukk up till you do.

also,..you a fukk'n soft ass nobody and nobody would ever trust you to hold them down.
nor, are you a leader or a top earner.
so, just stop with the bullshyt insults.
you ain't bout no type of life incomparison to me on, no fukk'n plane.

that goes from board room to the block,......
that goes for the block in your locale to international to clarify...
you ain't never evaded arrest like me.
you ain't a Kaiser soze type like me.
you ain't never made, a real company in one fiscal year three mill like me.
you ain't never been a top earner at the internet company that made it so you could post like me.
you ain't never made 8K salary, every month legally after taxes like me.
you ain't never made no money in the land like me, international or domestic.

you wish you knew a thorough nikka like me,...........
you wish I subscribed to that weak nikka shyt chu on...

I don't so, get it through your fukk'n head.
you are not anything to want to be like, or assail to.
that is why you are worried about being called soft.
as you not tough enough to do shyt a nikka that is thorough like me is about.

art barr

I know you like to think what you do,ie give your innacurate opinions takes rocket science but it don't:pachaha:...You got a lot of nerve talkin bout deflecting,YOU are the one who bought up KRS in the first damn place who don't have shyt to do with this thread,go back and look you senile dikksucka....I showed evidence that proves the same thing you said happened to Jay happened to your GOAT by lesser nikkas than who outshined Jay...then you bought up WTT and how wack it was in comparison to Survival of The Fittest...you aint answer shyt i said in my first post,you got hostile and start callin me out my name when we was talkin like gentlemen:win:. What the fuk you think gon happen?ima NOT insult ya bytch azz niigga:childplease:...folks can go back and look and see who was deflectin what

And then you went on to still not dispute anything I said:laff:...tellin me im wrong aint disputing nothing by the way,anybody with ears can hear Cube bodied ya boy,Rakim,Nas,Kane,Latifah,Freddie Fox bodied ya boy...keep passin it off like you got secret info and charts that determine skills that nobody else got if you want to...ya charts and graphs is fuked up if you cant hear the same thing.

Jayz got Biggie on Brooklyns Finest and Love the Dough
Scarface and Beans on Guess Whos Back
Jayz got Lupe on Pressure
got Rakim on Watcher 2
Lil Wayne on Mr Carter
Nas on Black Republican and BBC
TI on Watch What You Say
Andre 3000 on I Do
The Lox,sauce money,beans on Resoiveur Dogs:banderas:
Jayz on Its Murda gets DMX but barely

And this is just off top:mjpls:Far as that other shyt,save ya resume for careerbuilder nikka:stopitslime:...I aint tryna hear that tough guy shyt all the nikkas you done threatened on here than backed down when hustlemania took you up on ya offer:laff:...unless you gon prove something shut that shyt up,next time im in Chicago you can meet me at a Harolds:banderas: and ill beat that azz while im still lickin chicken grease off my fingers niggga:camby:...Now back to people that wanna discuss this seriously,Jay done outshined some of the best nikkas of 3 different eras:mindblown:...these are dudes people said were the best at the time far as rappin and Big got on a track with all of em,yall on some bullshyt if you don't want to give him credit for doin that with all he has to lose since nikkas cant just hear a good collabo without pointin out somebody got outshined no matter how slim the margin:heh:....Jay still had that hunger to prove his skills as an emcee,meanwhile other legends have ducked that L....yall would rather a nikka duck a L by not collabing,then collab with everybody and win some and lose some:what:?