Can we admit that Jay-Z has been washed on tracks more than any other alleged "GOAT" rapper?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
by the following.

Eminem
Nas
DMX
Killer Mike
Punjabi MC
Pusha T
Beanie Sigel
Pimp C
Autotune
Twista
Cam'ron
Andre 3000
Young Jeezy
Rick Ross
Kanye ( Pre-Yeezus)
Nicki Minaj
Juvenile- BLAAAAAT BLAAAAAAT BLAAAAAAAT :scusthov:

but ya know, this doesn't matter...cause Jay has been consistent all his career :yes:
Jayz=HHH

:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you shouldn't be able to count that shyt if he got they azz too at some point:ufdup:...when you only rap with the elite,this shyt happens:ohlawd:...everybody whos been around a while has a list like this,some more embarrassing than others,we see you Nas:ufdup:....and Biggie was well on his way.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah you shouldn't be able to count that shyt if he got they azz too at some point:ufdup:...when you only rap with the elite,this shyt happens:ohlawd:...everybody whos been around a while has a list like this,some more embarrassing than others,we see you Nas:ufdup:....and Biggie was well on his way.

that is not true, when the real goat is concerned.

krs did a record with finesse, and he did not get embarrassed like jay.
jay is not that great.
if we check his battle record, and his features.
they go hand in hand, as relative to what his real skills are.

real dope goat skilled emcees don't have a list of records with somebody outshining them, consistently.
I know cause I was with one of the greatest feature artist in rap volume wise and nobody outrapped him.
freestyle or written feature, ever........

when underground/mainstream cats of the highest skill level were on their best day, and ramping/playing up to compete.
you not about to give that fraud culture stealer ass nikka a pass, on this.
it is another reason why he is not the goat.

art barr

*plays juice outshining jayz, too
to the point, bleek called the cellie and I ain't give him my number.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that is not true, when the real goat is concerned.

krs did a record with finesse, and he did not get embarrassed like jay.
jay is not that great.
if we check his battle record, and his features.
they go hand in hand, as relative to what his real skills are.

real dope goat skilled emcees don't have a list of records with somebody outshining them, consistently.
I know cause I was with one of the greatest feature artist in rap volume wise and nobody outrapped him.
freestyle or written feature, ever........

when underground/mainstream cats of the highest skill level were on their best day, and ramping/playing up to compete.
you not about to give that fraud culture stealer ass nikka a pass, on this.
it is another reason why he is not the goat.

art barr

*plays juice outshining jayz, too
to the point, bleek called the cellie and I ain't give him my number.

nikka got outshined by Rakim,Nas,Don Mega Cube,Kane,Freddie Fox,Queen Latifah,Peter Gunz and Shaq damn Fu:childplease:....so im not gon even hear about KRS never getting outshined:comeon:...Jay aint get outshined by Rakim,Jay done got Nas majority of the time they collabed,outshined Beans,outshined Drake,DMX,Wayne,Face,Biggie multiple occasions,Ja multiple times,t.i...what yall really want from this nikka:heh:...Jay never ran from the elite in they primes like a lot of the old heads did:mjpls:...Jay had something to prove,battled these nikkas and I heard he beat some and he lost some,Jay hopped on tracks with nikkas in they prime who folks said was the best and he wanted to prove otherwise....EVEN after the shyt he took from the Eminem Renegade shyt....because he STILL wanted to prove he was the best...he still out of his prime got on tracks with the new hot nikkas like Wayne,Drake,Kendrick,Saigon,Fab,TI....sometimes he proved his point and sometimes he didn't....how dare yall not respect Jay when a lot of nikkas been duckin and dodging collabos they whole career not wanting to have proof that a certain peer was better than them even though the fans was dying to know.:banderas:

All of this is irrelevant by the way,if you wanna scratch him off a best lyricist list you can use this as evidence...but as far as GOAT status you caant just scratch him off due to this bullshyt yall came up with.....if we scratchin Jay off im scratchin kRS from all future discussions:camby:.....we cant allow that,Jay got to be in the discussion...one thing yall cant call Jay is scared.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

this is me we're talking about, Jay aint getting a pass for getting washed just cause he was a feature on a track.

How is the Michael Jordan of recording supposed to be putting up BJ Armstrong and Jud Beuchler performances on tracks?

That's not giving him a pass. I'm just saying, if he's a feature and the main artist bests him, that's not really a knock on him as an MC. That type of thing is supposed to happen even if he's the self proclaimed MJ of recording.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I thought Jeezy got him on Real As It Gets, but I may be in the minority :manny:

And Shyheim and ODB washed him on Show And Prove :scusthov:

:noahh:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
This fakkit OP stay on Jay-Z's dikk all the time. dude must have went out to NY and not got his autograph signed or something. :heh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

nikka got outshined by Rakim,Nas,Don Mega Cube,Kane,Freddie Fox,Queen Latifah,Peter Gunz and Shaq damn Fu:childplease:....so im not gon even hear about KRS never getting outshined:comeon:...Jay aint get outshined by Rakim,Jay done got Nas majority of the time they collabed,outshined Beans,outshined Drake,DMX,Wayne,Face,Biggie multiple occasions,Ja multiple times,t.i...what yall really want from this nikka:heh:...Jay never ran from the elite in they primes like a lot of the old heads did:mjpls:...Jay had something to prove,battled these nikkas and I heard he beat some and he lost some,Jay hopped on tracks with nikkas in they prime who folks said was the best and he wanted to prove otherwise....EVEN after the shyt he took from the Eminem Renegade shyt....because he STILL wanted to prove he was the best...he still out of his prime got on tracks with the new hot nikkas like Wayne,Drake,Kendrick,Saigon,Fab,TI....sometimes he proved his point and sometimes he didn't....how dare yall not respect Jay when a lot of nikkas been duckin and dodging collabos they whole career not wanting to have proof that a certain peer was better than them even though the fans was dying to know.:banderas:

All of this is irrelevant by the way,if you wanna scratch him off a best lyricist list you can use this as evidence...but as far as GOAT status you caant just scratch him off due to this bullshyt yall came up with.....if we scratchin Jay off im scratchin kRS from all future discussions:camby:.....we cant allow that,Jay got to be in the discussion...one thing yall cant call Jay is scared.

you not an authority on skills or verses, lil nikka.
you are a plies fukkin fan.
not just a plies fan,..you are plies number one fukkin fan online.

also,...survival skills kills your whole feature bullshyt, too.
I notice you did not mention that incomparison to krs on a duet album, with a contemporary.
to compare against jay and Kanye,....
who had all the intangibles and resources, and still were wack as fukk, on wtt.

you just an ignorant nikka, who hates the real goat.
especially, since you know he talembout a wack toy nikka like you every verse.

lol, at you posting records where krs went last, too.
plus, the verse on rakim nas, and krs is a classic krs verse.
where nas is slightly offkey and unfocused on that.
you don't even realize the connotation of what going last means.

art barr

Last edited: