Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@O RLY here's a better idea. How about I send you one personally & if you want, you can send it around to whoever you wish to see it? Oh wait, that won't win them back... Back to the drawing boards.

:whew: actually that's perfectly fine with me

Too bad I would expose my friends if I asked them to vouch for my personal trustworthiness even when I got exposed

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:whew: actually that's perfectly fine with me

Too bad I would expose my friends if I asked them to vouch for my personal trustworthiness even when I got exposed
Yeah, but it's okay... I'm a gossiper, & it is what is. Thanks for suggesting I make a terk video if I get desperate I'll be sure to PM it to you.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yeah, but it's okay... I'm a gossiper, & it is what is. Thanks for suggesting I make a terk video if I get desperate I'll be sure to PM it to you.

I don't think we're on the same page anymore :no:

basically....we trying to eat....and y'all ladies trying to eat.......so lets all just sit down at the table and break bread. For every casualty at war like FeFe there are 5 success stories you'll never hear about.....which is how it should be

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought titties were titties. Whats wrong with those titties? :lupe:

200x200px-ZC-3f6aaf35_Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't think we're on the same page anymore :no:

basically....we trying to eat....and y'all ladies trying to eat.......so lets all just sit down at the table and break bread. For every casualty at war like FeFe there are 5 success stories you'll never hear about.....which is how it should be
No we are I was just talking silly, but sarcasm is hard to detect online. They not tryin to break bread with me now.