Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I think she looks like A-Mafia

amafia.jpg

maf the boss :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@O RLY here's a better idea. How about I send you one personally & if you want, you can send it around to whoever you wish to see it? Oh wait, that won't win them back... Back to the drawing boards.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm not up on the latest coli drama. I'm just wondering why everyone has a problem with her warnings when you all are still going to eat regardless :dwillhuh:

because this broad is two faced as fukk

in public she posts stupid ass flirty beyonce gifs and kisses every male posters ass and basks in their attention and daps

in private she's going around portraying those same male posters as creeps that will sexually assault new girls over the internet and stash their nudes and pass them around

whole time she was one of the main broads wrapped up in the coli dikk pic fiasco, she was in them threads consistently drooling at the mouth beggin for more...same with the spinoff confessions board shyt, she was the only muhfukka in there cheering that shyt on and craving more...

like i said, she cant have it both ways...if she wants to police the coli and warn all the newcomers about how treacherous and sleazy the coli is, she should let it be known she's as treacherous and sleazy as any nikka on here