Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
why you cock blocking tho @Milk N Cookies :upsetfavre: let these thots learn the hard way and let us enjoy our nudes, most of the females on thecoli are :scusthov: anyway
I was trying to do a good deed with these new users but apparently it backfired. Oh well. Live & learn & move move on.

Daps
I'm on the fence with this one, for one thing she's got a point that there's a risk, but at the same time, she should change her name to Tea N Cookies n go :knmb: because nude-sharing will happen nonetheless. Besides, it's usually the best female posters that stick around thru all the fukkery, and the :trash: ones that get ran off anyway.

Also, nobody warned me about @Yung Yogurt roaming the coli streets when I first came in :sadcam: so everyone should get the unfiltered experience.

@cook

Can we delete the @Milk N Cookies happy birthday thread

Ive-made-a-huge-mistake.jpg

:troll:Nah, I'm not like that

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was trying to do a good deed with these new users but apparently it backfired. Oh well. Live & learn & move move on.
It just reminded me of the time I was about to get puss at this party from a girl I always wanted to fukk and her friends came out of no where and cockblocked me on some "She just broke up with her boyfriend she doesn't know what shes doing :troll:" shyt :camby: mind ya bizzness when it comes to matters of the male heart :upsetfavre: