Can the Coli help me reach my dreams?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I maybe from a third world country (Haiti) but since I was raised in America, that is my place of residence so i don't qualify. Also I already checked EU and i didn't qualify.
Yall really think I posted this up cuz I just wanted to:what:
This was my last resort. I've spent countless hours researching different funding opportunities.

12 weeks and the only thing in my budget are tuition fees housing and meals. For everything else, I plan to come up with that myself.
:russ::bryan:coli as last resort :deadrose:

let me check where your gofund me is at..

$20 of 13.5k :smugfavre::stopitslime:

you already have a degree.. so that's black excellence as is... you're being out done by this one

in sept i got okayed to a very very very nice sum loan. i'm starting to question your excellence... :patrice::usure::stopitslime:

in the past i've seen a coli user (ill) send a scam artist money through paypal. hit him up maybe he can..

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would make this thread in the locker room I think they would be much more responsive

无名的

Superstar
Daps
what

makes you think I'm not doing that? Obviously, you didn't read the whole thread.:what:

It makes me think you're not doing that when you have 17 posts in here... some lengthy... and your piece of shyt campaign has $20, which may or may not have come through here.

So you're wasting your time here, when you could be thinking of actually ways to raise money that don't resort to begging.

Sorry, there isn't a shortage of kids with cancer or genius products that benefit humanity currently fundraising, so your dream, which most people work towards, can go to the bushes.

Probably have better results grabbing a piece of cardboard and a sharpie and standing on a crowded freeway off ramp.

:yeshrug:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kritic you don't have to be so rude

@Chris.B I have too much respect for myself
Wtf.gif

we're brainstorming talking money.

how can you quote me with that dumb azz chris b... i'm not about selling sex... that way.

i'm finna take my statement back calling you black excellence..:ufdup: