Can the Coli help me reach my dreams?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
940.gif

What makes you think I'm not doing that?:dahell:
You really think I'm some sleaze tryna get a free trip? I barely make it every month and I'm on food stamps. I didn't demand anything from you, all I did was ask and all you had to do was ignore this thread if you didn't want to contribute.

my tuition alone is around $6200

Never said I needed to, just wanted the opportunity. And I have a degree in anthropology.
:umad:

no money.. but i got daps and reps to give...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you haven't learned anything from instagram is that you must post provocative photos to get money and gifts from simps and a twerk video would make it rain

Do you want your dream or not toots

:sas1:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
isn't sad that that what it has come to:mjcry:

There are plenty of scholarships you can sign up for and use the energy to write essays on the real unless you could prove some real unfortunate circumstances or it was well known with like a video on YouTube people aren't just going to throw money at random strangers who post on forums..it's happened where when a poster died and when one of our posters had a sick child I believe but it's the internet we can't trust you

But those instagram "models" seem to get a lot of gifts if you really needed the money that bad..but in all seriousness sign up for scholarships and do some research on a spreadsheet how long it would take to pay off loans and is the increase in salary or knowledge worth the cost

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of scholarships you can sign up for and use the energy to write essays on the real unless you could prove some real unfortunate circumstances or it was well known with like a video on YouTube people aren't just going to throw money at random strangers who post on forums..it's happened where when a poster died and when one of our posters had a sick child I believe but it's the internet we can't trust you

But those instagram "models" seem to get a lot of gifts if you really needed the money that bad..but in all seriousness sign up for scholarships and do some research on a spreadsheet how long it would take to pay off loans and is the increase in salary or knowledge worth the cost
Yea I've been researching different scholarships but the thing is most of them are program specific. It's either I choose something that isn't tailored to my interests 100% and get some funding or take out more loans and use it as an "investment".:sadcam:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yea I've been researching different scholarships but the thing is most of them are program specific. It's either I choose something that isn't tailored to my interests 100% and get some funding or take out more loans and use it as an "investment".:sadcam:

After briefly reading your situation your goals aren't just money it's about life purpose and fulfillment so that has a value as well when you do your return on investment analysis a new fulfilling career that pays less could make you happier in the long run