Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Doesn’t matter in the playoffs, it’s win however you can, see the Suns
And just like the Suns, burnout is the consequence.

It would be fine if Steph was 25, but he's 35 now. This all could've been avoided if the organization acquired adequate depth so they didn't need to rely this heavily on him.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
he's not an aggressive scorer low because he knows he's the *only* guy on the offensive glass - then he has to run back and anchor that defense as best he can. that half step late or pensive finish is all due to that.
Warriors also want him to keep taking that shot. I get why he doesn't take it. I'm just frustrated as hell with Sabonis. He's been so disappointing this series and I know he can play better than this.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is a 7 game series
Got warriors in 6 now..They gonna school Sac on what killer instinct look like next game..

Put a legit W on platter and they shooting 3s down 1 with fukking Barnes. You cant take a shot at crown and miss..

Seen this movie before with young upstart first playoff and vet dynasty matchup. We are in the end game now..:francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Got warriors in 6 now..They gonna school Sac on what killer instinct look like next game..

Put a legit W on platter and they shooting 3s down 1 with fukking Barnes. You cant take a shot at crown and miss..

Seen this movie before with young upstart first playoff and vet dynasty matchup. We are in the end game now..:francis:

Yeah, killer instinct on losing on the road.