Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

YEA HERO BALL nikka.

IF YOU SEE 2 nikkaS GUARDING YOU
WITH 8 SECONDS LEFT
PASS THE fukkING BALL.

DONT FORCE IT THEN PASS IT
WITH 2 SECONDS AFTER YOU GET STUCK.
:devil:
:evil:

They weren't doubling from the jump. Draymond hedged the screen right when Curry made a play on the ball.

In the end it was great defense by guys with experience. And still if Barnes hits the shot we're taking one of the best playoff shots in recent memory.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How the fukk Stephen A a so-called basketball expert not know the rule about calling a timeout with none left is a technical and change of possession. The origin story on that is famous as hell. Suns-Celtics in 76 I think with Paul Westphal calling a timeout to give up a tech and advance the ball. For some reason SAS thinks the refs just chose to give Steph a tech lol.

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD HIM...

HE KNOWS THE RULE...

HES ASKING
HOW CAN A VETRAN TEAM
AKA THE DEFENDING CHAMPS
DO SOME ROOKIE shyt LIKE THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Kings can't keep trying to play through Sabonis on offense anymore.
Im guessing that shyt worked in preseason? Real season started and I dont see why he even get talked about, Warriors leave him completely wide open even at free throw distance and dont even cover him and he cant make a layup have draymond flexing on him.. Save him for next year preseason I guess at this point

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
All year long, when it came to the Kings, all I heard was how Sabonis was the engine of their team, everything ran through him and he was the key to their offense. I better not hear that shyt going forward. Fox is so far and away their best player it's not even funny.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Doris legit sounded like Ewing when he took that shot.

what-practice.gif

She was on one the last couple of minutes of the game. :laff: