Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Warriors aren't letting the Kings run their DHOs and Sabonis isn't making them pay with the midrange. He's not an aggressive scorer. He wants to pass the ball.
he's not an aggressive scorer low because he knows he's the *only* guy on the offensive glass - then he has to run back and anchor that defense as best he can. that half step late or pensive finish is all due to that.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
That was a really good game but Kings needed to win that one with the whistle they got the down the stretch and the opportunities they had.

Draymond was amazing this whole game and really shut down anything at the rim and blew up multiple odd man breaks for the Kings. Tough for Harrison Barnes who I dont remember making a shot in the 2nd half and he had a lot of open shots. Warriors just too tough.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD HIM...

HE KNOWS THE RULE...

HES ASKING
HOW CAN A VETRAN TEAM
AKA THE DEFENDING CHAMPS
DO SOME ROOKIE shyt LIKE THAT.

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah I ran it back and you right. I misheard like crazy. It was his tone that made it sound like he was pissed at the refs for calling it.