Can someone explain to me why Israel and Palestine are beefing in layman’s terms?

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
“Abraham lineage and inheritance”

Who is this one family lineage that we glorify yet can’t even name our own ancestors 7 generations back. Some not even 3

Well that’s just the representative story of it all. Fight for the minds of men and power

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is why I don't like for history from the Coli. They Israel stole land without how it started. No one is mentioned the guilt from Europeans after centuries of oppression including the Holocaust. British control of the area and creation of the state via the UN. Nothing.
Yep, that's why I feel like the history of the area is more complex than "jews invaded Palestine and took the land". Jews didn't ask to be put there, they really didn't have a say in the matter back then, but they are responsible for how they treat Palestinians today.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Former empires
This has always been my question, because white supremacists hate Jews. America is a white supremacist nation, so...it's not adding up for me.

fascism has nothing to do with being logical

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I really dont know what to believe

I dont believe hamas is some innocent freedom fighting group

I also dont believe all the shyt the celebs and shyt saying about israel like they so proper and shyt