Can someone explain to me why Israel and Palestine are beefing in layman’s terms?

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Imagine someone coming into your house, then they claim that it’s theirs, and then they force you to live in your closet…all while limiting your access to water, electricity, physical contact with the outside world.
oh, and the people that took over your house believe that they are entitled to do so because a book written by man claims that they are God’s favorite people.
@Tapp
Also they receive money and resources to provide to you but they use that money to change the locks and keep you on the porch and looks dead in your eyes when they open the door to pick up their doordash and amazon packages

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Everyone hated the jews, and after Hitler tried to kill them britian decided to just send them to land they conquered from the ottoman empire. Issue is that the British also promised Palestinians that they'd keep that land after the ottoman empire fell. It's been beef ever since.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Imagine someone coming into your house, then they claim that it’s theirs, and then they force you to live in your closet…all while limiting your access to water, electricity, physical contact with the outside world.
oh, and the people that took over your house believe that they are entitled to do so because a book written by man claims that they are God’s favorite people.

Is it safe to say that this can be a direct parallel of white settlers taking over Native American land?

Native Americans = Palestinians?

:jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Is it safe to say that this can be a direct parallel of white settlers taking over Native American land?

Native Americans = Palestinians?

:jbhmm:
Not really.

Palestinians aren't natives of that land. They have a better claim to the land than the jews because they were there longer, but it's not like natives since the land had already been conquered and divided by the ottoman empire.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
British doctor in Palestine is saying about 40% of the victims of Israels air strikes are kids. They are bombing apartment complexes. It's crazy. Ironic that the much of what Russia is doing is what Israel already did and is trying to do more of...yet such a different response. America should be treating Israel like Russia and Palestine like Ukraine. I wonder why there such a difference?
:mjpls:

if this is true, isn't that a war crime forbidden by the geneva convention?

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Iont know what’s going on . I don’t know enough to have an opinion either. :jbhmm:

All I know is it’s interesting timing…..
Long ago two twin brothers were born. The Twin who came out first was named Esau and the other Twin that came out soon after gripping the first twins ankle was named Jacob. Esau was his father's favorite while Jacob was his mothers favorite. Esau was promised their fathers birthright being the oldest son but Jacob and his mother stole the birthright from Esau by tricking their father, who was blind, into giving the birthright to the wrong twin. Jacob is the father of Israel and Esau is the father of the Edomites who are the Palestinians of today. So it's basically the two twin brothers still fighting over a stolen birthright.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Iont know what’s going on . I don’t know enough to have an opinion either. :jbhmm:

All I know is it’s interesting timing…..

I'm trying to glean the broad strokes here. I'm by no means a scholar on this subject.

1. Abraham (the religious patriarch of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity) casts out his son, Ishmael, and kept his younger son Isaac as his heir. Ishmael is thought to be the "father" of the Arabs and Issac the "father" of the Jews. Abrahams decedents laid claim to Jerusalem. But eventually Arab Muslims took control of region.

2. A thousand some odd years later, Christian Europeans wage multiple wars (The Crusades) to take the "holy land" back. It didn't work but created a ton of animosity and hatred between Christianity/Judaism and Islam. You could say this was the birth of "Western Powers" vs. "The Middle East".

3. Fast forward to after WWI, Europe carved up the Middle East, the same way they did Africa, after destroying the Ottoman Empire. Much of the region remained under British and French rule for 15-20 some odd years.

4. After WW2, those same European powers thought it would be a good idea to plop Jewish refugees/holocaust survivors in the "holy land" without any consideration to the religious climate there. They called that country Israel. The Arab nationals there DID NOT LIKE THAT. They fought.

5. Because Israel had the backing of all the major Western powers (the US, UK and others), they developed very quickly and began to dominate all conflicts and enforced strict border laws displacing millions of Palestinians in the early 20th century. Egypt (which has history of being under British control) also enforced strict border laws effectively stranding Palestinians in a tiny strip of land in Gaza.

6. Due to being out gunned and politically stifled. The Palestinians turned to groups like HAMAS and FATAH in the 2000's HAMAS wants to destroy Israel while FATAH is more in-favor of a two-state solution where they recognize Israel. HAMAS won in Gaza and took control. This caused Israel to tighten their grip on Gaza and basically turn it into an internment camp.

7. Fast forward to this year, major players in the Middle East like Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and others are nearing "normalization of talks" with Israel. Which basically means "we're not friends, but we'd be ok with not being enemies". HAMAS (and their allies like Iran and Hezbollah) don't like that. And thus, last week.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
White people tired to wipe out jews in Europe. Felt bad about it and then the British gave them land that didn't belong to them and here we are. Blame great Britain
This is why I don't like for history from the Coli. They Israel stole land without how it started. No one is mentioned the guilt from Europeans after centuries of oppression including the Holocaust. British control of the area and creation of the state via the UN. Nothing.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I don't like for history from the Coli. They Israel stole land without how it started. No one is mentioned the guilt from Europeans after centuries of oppression including the Holocaust. British control of the area and creation of the state via the UN. Nothing.
Alot of people don't know

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The luciferian stolengold and
meth monkeys are the ass cancer
of mankind is why.
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Not really.

Palestinians aren't natives of that land. They have a better claim to the land than the jews because they were there longer, but it's not like natives since the land had already been conquered and divided by the ottoman empire.
were there Muslims there before the Ottomon came through and took over?