Can someone explain to me why Israel and Palestine are beefing in layman’s terms?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Iont know what’s going on . I don’t know enough to have an opinion either. :jbhmm:

All I know is it’s interesting timing…..
Imagine someone coming into your house, then they claim that it’s theirs, and then they force you to live in your closet…all while limiting your access to water, electricity, physical contact with the outside world.
oh, and the people that took over your house believe that they are entitled to do so because a book written by man claims that they are God’s favorite people.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Israel stole land then forced Palestinians into Gaza then recently started trying to steal that land too. Killed hundreds of civilians, elderly, women and children, all sanctioned by official Israeli defense forces. They faced no international consequences and Hamas, a l political paramilitary group in Palestine said fukk that shyt and fought back. If Israel can kill civilians, they started doing the same. Now Israel is acting like this is unprompted and in turn has started killing Palestinian civilians again as if those people are Hamas.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
British doctor in Palestine is saying about 40% of the victims of Israels air strikes are kids. They are bombing apartment complexes. It's crazy. Ironic that the much of what Russia is doing is what Israel already did and is trying to do more of...yet such a different response. America should be treating Israel like Russia and Palestine like Ukraine. I wonder why there such a difference?
:mjpls:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Imagine someone coming into your house, then they claim that it’s theirs, and then they force your to live in your closet…all while limiting your access to water, electricity, physical contact with the outside world.
oh, and the people that took over your house believe that they are entitled to do so because a book written by man claims that they are God’s favorite people.
And other the bigger badder muthafukkaz in the area are help them do it.
And everybody thinks your the bad guy when you step out your closet and complain.

But you got some bad ass cousins, who don't give a fukk about shyt, coming to fukk shyt up.
When they fukk shyt up tho, they fight dirty. just like the people who took over your house.

Kids is getting smacked, grannies is getting punched in the face. Somebody moms might get violated.

Some of the neighbors are with you ... some aint

Last edited:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
- The original ethnic Jews got ran out of Israel and ofc other people start occupying that land

- Jews migrated to different parts of the globe and start mixing with other ethnicities (mostly cacs)

- Despite going through some shyt while trying to assimilate into other countries, Jews gain a lot of power and influence

- Zionists want to use that power to make Israel a Jew “holy land” again by any means necessary. And you ain’t one of “god’s chosen people” then they want you to gtfo.

That’s my interpretation of the events from what I’ve heard over the years. A lot of stuff is left out and probably inaccurate lol but there you go

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You been living in a house for all your life , some random dude comes and tells you "This book says that this house has been promised to me so get out " , he kicks you out the house and you have to move to the shed but he still makes your life impossible.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Iont know what’s going on . I don’t know enough to have an opinion either. :jbhmm:

All I know is it’s interesting timing…..
Palestine claims they invented Baklava and Isarael protests that they invented the recipe with natural ingredients etc, both claim God blessed them with the instructions of making Baklava and to serve it to the world..

The End..