Can someone explain the appeal of owning a dog?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you mixin up dependency with loyalty. all pets are dependent, but none are loyal like dogs. the moment a stranger come near you or your property they ready to protect you :hmm: i seen situations where people was arguin or fightin and one of em dog come outta NOWHERE to defend they ass :huhldup: willin to die tryna save YOU in a fire or some shyt. somebody mentioned how dogs be reactin to soldiers comin home but i remember seein this shyt earlier this year

15333850_BG2.jpg

dog mournin the hell outta its owner that was murdered in the war, and you think that shyt is just about food??? :usure: they call em "man's best friend" for a reason :wow:

They told that dog to lay down and threw it a treat stop it.. :dry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
rofl @ how you think dogs work

Poppa Dock you dont know shyt about animals compared to me. That dog didnt know who was in that coffin. Its a decomposing body with embalming fluid inside. The dog does not know whos in there, stop it stop it STOP IT. :aicmon: They're like *layy.... LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... :unsure: * and they beast obeyed. You been watching too many movies.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Poppa Dock you dont know shyt about animals compared to me. That dog didnt know who was in that coffin. Its a decomposing body with embalming fluid inside. The dog does not know whos in there, stop it stop it STOP IT. :aicmon: They're like *layy.... LAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... :unsure: * and they beast obeyed. You been watching too many movies.

didn't you say before that you never owned a dog?

don't you live in los angeles and do ju jitsu on your spare time

when did u become steve irwin

have you even seen a wild animal other than a squirrel

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
didn't you say before that you never owned a dog?

don't you live in los angeles and do ju jitsu on your spare time

when did u become steve irwin

have you even seen a wild animal other than a squirrel
A long time ago, i was a kid and during that time i had pets but i left that childish rubbish behind me and found a womans companionship to be far superior to some dumb dog. I've owned all the pets and pet all the beasts and they all have something in common. Stupidity. They're good for lonely people and children who need to learn the importance of caring for a life.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At one time I was going to make a thread about this it really doesn't make sense to me at all. Just think about it you have an animal living in your house :huhldup: Why? If you think about it at the most basic level I'll repeat myself YOU HAVE AN ANIMAL LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE. Why do people have issues with having rats and shyt it's really all the same in the end.

Then once you get pass that fact you have to put a whole shyt load of work into dealing with it completely inconvenience your life. You can't stay out to long because you have to go check up on your dog:pachaha:. shyt is stupid to me.
Humans are basically animals with the ability to reason. Women think my dog is cute but I have a dog because it is a loyal companion. As long as you treat your dog humane it will never betray you. If you wanna know what unconditional love is lock your dog and your girl/wife in a trunk for 24 hours then open it and see which one is happy to see you the next day.