Can someone explain the appeal of owning a dog?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A woman came home from vacation after not feeding her dogs for some days and once she walked in the house they ate her. Dogs are dumb and only fukkin with you because you bring the kibbels.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Dogs are incredible. You don't even know , they are truly man's best friend. When I got hurt a year back, my dog knew, and would bring me shyt when i couldnt walk, sit and keep me company when i couldn't go out, and never demanded anything. Even thinking about it has got me :sadbron:

I used to think it wasn't a big deal, having a dog... But they really do bring something special to your life. They're even shown to make people happier and sometimes healthier in studies. I'm bummed out, cause my dog got cancer and she's getting older...

:sadcam:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
2q03nle.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A woman came home from vacation after not feeding her dogs for some days and once she walked in the house they ate her. Dogs are dumb and only fukkin with you because you bring the kibbels.

she dumb for not feeding her dogs for a few days.......

but nah, dogs bond with u......they wont sell u out as quick as u think

a cat probably will tho

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she dumb for not feeding her dogs for a few days.......

but nah, dogs bond with u......they wont sell u out as quick as u think

a cat probably will tho
Her dogs didnt whimper for bits and kibbles, they ate her.............. Dogs are stupid.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
ONLY ABOUT 2 MILES. I CAN RIDE MY BIKE TO WORK WITH NO PROBLEMS. MY DOG HAS BEEN TO MY JOB BEFORE. WHITE PEOPLE AT MY JOB LOVED MY DOG. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A MEMORIAL SERVICE AND shyt. I LOVE THE DOG BUT A MEMORIAL SERVICE HAD ME LIKE :mindblown:
Your dog is dead? :to:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Her dogs didnt whimper for bits and kibbles, they ate her.............. Dogs are stupid.

she got what she asked for.....

let a nikka lock u up for a few days and not feed u....

when he open that door snacking on a snickers u going to be ready to tear his head off

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
she got what she asked for.....

let a nikka lock u up for a few days and not feed u....

when he open that door snacking on a snickers u going to be ready to tear his head off

Dont defend those demonic beasts. They arent mans best friend.

havoc00

Pro
Daps

she deserved it and I hope it was a very long painful death

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
People in here talking about LOYALTY? :why:

Why wouldnt a dog be loyal? You are doing everything for it.

If the dog was in the wild it would have to defend itself, find food, etc.

you mixin up dependency with loyalty. all pets are dependent, but none are loyal like dogs. the moment a stranger come near you or your property they ready to protect you :hmm: i seen situations where people was arguin or fightin and one of em dog come outta NOWHERE to defend they ass :huhldup: willin to die tryna save YOU in a fire or some shyt. somebody mentioned how dogs be reactin to soldiers comin home but i remember seein this shyt earlier this year

15333850_BG2.jpg

dog mournin the hell outta its owner that was murdered in the war, and you think that shyt is just about food??? :usure: they call em "man's best friend" for a reason :wow: