Can someone explain the appeal of owning a dog?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
you had to get a dog in order to learn how to be responsible? :what:

No but look at all things Crimson described..Food, vet, bathing, potty training..those are huge responsibilities in itself...I was already responsible before the dog, but by getting one (especially one with health issues, in my situation) I totally understood what it was like to have someone or something totally depend on you for their well-being.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
grew up with dogs but now i don't really like them

my pets live forever

both my dogs i had to put down because they wouldn't die, my lab 2 years ago was my age, i was born 89 and my parents got her like 2 months before i was born and we put her down in 09... bytch was 20

put my jack russel down few months ago dude was 18 :merchant: the vet was like WTF

both went to the vet like 4 times total in their entire life, i barely walked the dogs since like 2000 :pachaha: my parents also bought them inexpensive dog food all the time

its funny because i see ppl bringing their dog ot the vet all the time and their dog only lives like 8 years n shyt

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
My two pups can make me instantly forget I had a shyt day just by the way they greet me when I walk through the door. Had a cat before for 13 years and it was the same thing. Eat/take them for a 15 min walk, and they're on cloud nine. More loyal than most my fam, and they don't talk back either, lol.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i love my baby with all my heart. he has taught me so much about myself and life and he never ceases to amaze me. hes so hilarious and smart. my friends and fam think im nuts because i buy him clothes and sometimes i carry him on my hip and i threw him a big birthday party at the dog park and got him presents and had a doggie cake. i dont care what people think i look at him as my child even though i didnt give birth to him i love him like a son

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats my dude....Ace....yellow lab yo...dudes hilarious...i love my niga

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Every time I walk in the house my dog is like :ooh: jumps over both baby gates and jumps up my leg.I love her.I take her places with no leash all the time.Lil kids at the park cant even share the monkey bars with my kids, because my DOG ain't having it.