Can someone explain the appeal of owning a dog?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
You have to buy food for it :wtf:

You have to feed it :wtf::wtf:

You have to bathe it :wtf::wtf:

You have to potty train it?

You have to take it to the doctor :what:

You have to play with it and show it some attention :dwillhuh:

Im confused here? Why would someone want to do all of this?

Having a dog is probably one of the best decisions Ive ever made..It teaches you responsibility, you get a trusted,dedicated companion in the process, and if you get the right breed; they are loads of fun..I love my lil dude...wouldnt trade him for anything in the world..

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
free blow jobs....just put some ketchup on your dink and close your eyes and pretend its christina milian

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
you ever hang out with a dog breh? they are the most loyal things on this planet. they will literally sit next to you for hours until you decide to play with him. the love they have for their owners is unmatchable. look up some of those soldiers returning to their dogs clips on youtube. it makes the toughest dude tear up.

with that said I don't have one myself because of all the responsibilities and time you have to give to one. I will have one some day though.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

All that shyt just makes you so attached to them.

I remember when my cat died, had a nikka like :to:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

At one time I was going to make a thread about this it really doesn't make sense to me at all. Just think about it you have an animal living in your house :huhldup: Why? If you think about it at the most basic level I'll repeat myself YOU HAVE AN ANIMAL LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE. Why do people have issues with having rats and shyt it's really all the same in the end.

Then once you get pass that fact you have to put a whole shyt load of work into dealing with it completely inconvenience your life. You can't stay out to long because you have to go check up on your dog:pachaha:. shyt is stupid to me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They're aight.

I used to have a cat (no homo) and IMO cats make better pets. They don't make much noise, don't bite people, you don't have to potty train them (just have litter), and they don't stink as much as dogs. Not to mention they'll kill any rodents or insects that get into your house/apartment. And cats that are raised by humans are pretty friendly, my cat always used to jump on my lap.

Only downside is that most cats will fukk you up if you try to bathe them, whereas dogs usually don't mind water.