Can light skin black men pull off the Ben Affleck beard???

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Guys with beards:

How often do you get them shaped up?

How do ppl react?

Does it get annoying?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got a question. do ya'll faces get itchy as hell from having a rick ross beard?

anytime I even grow a small goatee, my face starts getting itchy and I cut it off after a few days.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I got a question. do ya'll faces get itchy as hell from having a rick ross beard?

anytime I even grow a small goatee, my face starts getting itchy and I cut it off after a few days.

yes, thats one of the "phases" but It's temporary. After that threshold you will either a) get use to it or b) find a reason to cut it off.

Plus, for good measure, if you wash it once a weak with a mild shampoo and put olive oil or something that will retain the moisture (n/h) it helps a bit.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clooney Yessssssssss :noah:

It's like even though that man ages, he can still get it lol

I can't agree cah I'm not gay, but he's one of the most attractive guys I've seen. The older he gets, better looking he gets lol. Definitely plays the grown man role good.

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
Is this the official beard thread?
:wow:
Tryna get my beard to grow even more.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that you're calling it a "ben affleck" beard..tells me all that I need to know about you.

Corny!

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys with beards:

How often do you get them shaped up?

How do ppl react?

Does it get annoying?

I'll tell you one thing, people treat you much differently. Beard tends to get more respect from both sexes no matter what. I keep mine trimmed but still raw looking. As far as trimming I might do that once every 1-1.5 weeks, and I tend to keep it shorter than the length of my haircut. I shape it almost every day to prevent the neckbeard (:scusthov:) from rearing its demonic head.

I've let it grow out really long before and it does get pretty itchy, but I have to really let that beard go for it to get that bad.

I know a lot of guys are inconvenienced by maintaining hair/facial hair in general, but I like doing it. :ehh: I give myself haircuts and keep my facial hair on point myself.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll tell you one thing, people treat you much differently. Beard tends to get more respect from both sexes no matter what. I keep mine trimmed but still raw looking. As far as trimming I might do that once every 1-1.5 weeks, and I tend to keep it shorter than the length of my haircut. I shape it almost every day to prevent the neckbeard (:scusthov:) from rearing its demonic head.

I've let it grow out really long before and it does get pretty itchy, but I have to really let that beard go for it to get that bad.

I know a lot of guys are inconvenienced by maintaining hair/facial hair in general, but I like doing it. :ehh: I give myself haircuts and keep my facial hair on point myself.

explain the neck beard???

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
mike-kyle.jpg

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain the neck beard???

When your beard loses symmetry and just looks like a misshapen growth of stubble/hair that extends past your chin. It just looks corny and swagless. If you took a razor to your face and just let the new hair grow untouched, it would eventually grow out like a neckbeard.